CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

You're right. Is CB available or are they deep into basketball season.

You work really hard at being a jerk. CB will have an even better season in the new Region 3 1A but it's too bad they couldn't add Andrews to the schedule and drop Coalfield. CB will win 7-8 games in 2015.

Coalfield would be better served to send somebody to pick up the Silver Trophy and stay home.

And just remember that this Coalfield team that all you CB fans wanted another shot at beat Monterey by 34. That same Monterey team that beat you all 28-8. It's a good thing you didn't get your second chance. Everyone tried to tell you all that you all played a different Coalfield team

You work really hard at being a jerk. CB will have an even better season in the new Region 3 1A but it's too bad they couldn't add Andrews to the schedule and drop Coalfield. CB will win 7-8 games in 2015.

You guys have a good tradition going of not beating Coalfield so I'm surprised you guys scheduled them again...2 wins in 24 years...no wonder you hate us.

I don't know anything about Coalfield other than they have a good running back by the name of Bible. I would really like to talk to the CF posters. I don't know who they are because we have never played before. I would like to know what type of offense you run and who are your standouts. I want to talk about our game. I'm not one to come onto the T and pop off unless someone really asks for it. So you won't be reading any posts of mine that say that I think we have this one in the bag. I remember back in 09 when no one in the state gave us a chance of beating SP for the Title. In the end we got out of Cookeville with a Gold Ball and a 2 point win. So if there are some CF posters who want to talk to me about this game and how they think things will go I would like that. There are plenty of opinions about this game already but I think most are coming from outside posters. So come on CF supporters, talk to me.