District 14A-Have The All District Team and MVP been picked yet

mrbigster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an outsider on the situation, my question to the UC haters are why would you not give your kids the best shot at winning a state championship? The TSSAA sets the number to be under. Union city is under that number. If it was someone else as the highest everyone would complain about them having so many kids and beating up "true 1-a" programs. All the teams in 1-a are true 1-a programs because that is where they are placed. Union city does have the chance to play up. But what is best for kids year in and year out. The last two years have been good for Union city but what about the next two years. If you beat them are you ok with them being in 1-A. There will always be people unhappy with te process and decisions of the TSSAA. So my final word is to win your games and you have nothing to complain about.

When LC has beat them, I have never been okay with them being 1A. You can just ride through UC and you could plainly see why they are not 1A. UC claims that most kids go to obion, but RUMOR is that UC pushes most students that direction if they are not an athlete.

If you used your head, you would understand that lc1968 is referring to the fact that UC can chose to move up a classification if they want to. However, they refuse to do so. Fact remains on most years UC was middle of the road team in 2A and that is why UC has no desire to move up. JDOGG to your point about the weight room and work ethic our kids havegreat work ethic, but it doesnt matter how hard you work when a team has 18 kids. The depth just is not there when almost every kid is playing every snap including specialteams.ATLAS maybe you need to look in the mirror and see who is cryingbecause your the one singing the blues about everyone not voting for UC. How about you producesome facts instead of rumors.

dont know if you notice but we have 7 players that played both ways this year. In 2005 we got creamed by Trousdale Co. who had only 22 players that year and they went undefeated. So no thats not an excuse on depth. Does it help; yes; but its not an excuse. You have to push yourself till you cant go anymore but then you go even further. Our players did that cause they wanted it more. We didnt expect we would do what we did last year; we lost 8 starters from the 2012 season. But they pushed themselves cause they wanted it.

dont know if you notice but we have 7 players that played both ways this year. In 2005 we got creamed by Trousdale Co. who had only 22 players that year and they went undefeated. So no thats not an excuse on depth. Does it help; yes; but its not an excuse. You have to push yourself till you cant go anymore but then you go even further. Our players did that cause they wanted it more. We didnt expect we would do what we did last year; we lost 8 starters from the 2012 season. But they pushed themselves cause they wanted it.

There only reason UC got there in 2005 is because a senior from Mississippi just happened to make the move into UC. Yea its easy to replace 8 if you have 50 on the sidelines at a "TRUE" 1A school like UC.

If you used your head, you would understand that lc1968 is referring to the fact that UC can chose to move up a classification if they want to. However, they refuse to do so. Fact remains on most years UC was middle of the road team in 2A and that is why UC has no desire to move up. JDOGG to your point about the weight room and work ethic our kids havegreat work ethic, but it doesnt matter how hard you work when a team has 18 kids. The depth just is not there when almost every kid is playing every snap including specialteams.ATLAS maybe you need to look in the mirror and see who is cryingbecause your the one singing the blues about everyone not voting for UC. How about you producesome facts instead of rumors.

As far as moving up yes we could but someone would have to agree to move down; all classes are devided evenly.

I didnt come on anything talking about a player not getting enough recognition and common sense says that Lake Co. nor most schools in our distrct have any business moving up. I am an informed LC fan and no comments were made at the meeting. Fact of the matter is, Wllkes is the MVP and you cant take it. UC will win the gold ball, good for them. If you are the one, I think you are on the sidelines you don't have to much to smile about.

We're talking about Mr. Bigster was coming on our threads. Wilkes can have the MVP we dont really care cause we are going after something more important and thats the gold ball; and possibly Henry and Jernigan winning Mr. Football.

We're talking about Mr. Bigster was coming on our threads. Wilkes can have the MVP we dont really care cause we are going after something more important and thats the gold ball; and possibly Henry and Jernigan winning Mr. Football.

Thats all fine and dandy, but yall should talk specifically to bigster and not discredit LC and LC's players. LC68 told Bigster to quit talking about itin the other thread so maybe you should get some of your posters in check. You might only care about the gold ball and Mr. football and that is understandable, but juding by ATLAS's crocodile tears he cares about the district MVP.

Your missing the statements UC posters have made about being about to beat anybody 1A-3A. I believe if you make claims like that you should back it up.

Those statements weren't from us they were from other fans mainly from S. Pittsburgh. Oh and I dont see them complaining about us they have supported us this year.

Those statements weren't from us they were from other fans mainly from S. Pittsburgh. Oh and I dont see them complaining about us they have supported us this year.

UCDIDITAGAIN is not from South Pitt and he has made plenty of statements about how UC can beat any 1A-3A team. UC fans in my workplace have stated the same thing to me on numerous occasions. Edited by faLConALUM