GCA 2015

gcapride

The coaching staff is very good at CC. They lose their all star QB this year, I think. 1 full year and off season under our DB coach will help our pass defense. That guy is the real deal.

Is he a fairly new hire at GCA? A good DB coach can really work some magic, they're just hard to find seems like.

The coaching staff is very good at CC. They lose their all star QB this year, I think. 1 full year and off season under our DB coach will help our pass defense. That guy is the real deal.

Geesh pride,you all will have a coach for every position before long and and also strength coach,thats hard to beat.

• 1 month later...

their full time Nutritionist was recently hired by the Vols, so if you know of a good Nutritionist, send them to Raven to apply. Their strength coach is tired of pulling double duty.

You've obviously not seen our Strength and Performance Coach...he doesn't get tired.

Months on the Calendar I hate:

Any Month Without Football

Edited by gcapride

While I am thinking (lol)..how is Inman doing since he had acl surgery?

He's doing well. He's deciding which school he "will take his talents to". Tough several months for a great kid, and great athlete. He will play next year and I can't wait to see who he chooses to sign with. I'm sure he appreciated your post.

Fear the Bulldog Pride.

You talkin' about that little ankle biter that we played in November? Wasn't too much bite in 'em. (Kidding, of course). That game meant a lot to our school. It was a big win against a school that laid it on us every year when we first started playing football. I enjoyed my trip up there and seeing Hampton football and all the support of the community.

We've got a lot to replace, but we've got a bunch of Juniors that are a very close group. We'll see if we both make it to another meeting this November. Long road ahead in new territory for both of us.