GCA 2015

gcapride

You talkin' about that little ankle biter that we played in November? Wasn't too much bite in 'em. (Kidding, of course). That game meant a lot to our school. It was a big win against a school that laid it on us every year when we first started playing football. I enjoyed my trip up there and seeing Hampton football and all the support of the community.

We've got a lot to replace, but we've got a bunch of Juniors that are a very close group. We'll see if we both make it to another meeting this November. Long road ahead in new territory for both of us.

Just keeping you on your toes Pride. We've got spots to fill also and its hard to figure who will be the teams to beat in our new regions.At 1st glance GP looks to be our biggest challenge but 2 or 3 others may present trouble as well. This will be the most sr's we,ve had in quite a few years. We'll also have several jr's. The young excuse is over. Hopefully ours will stay on task and we can stay healthy. Its gonna be bitter sweet for me and ole Uknowit, can't wait for the start but we'll both be dreading the end. At least the both of us will have  another shot in 4 or 5 years. 

Just keeping you on your toes Pride. We've got spots to fill also and its hard to figure who will be the teams to beat in our new regions.At 1st glance GP looks to be our biggest challenge but 2 or 3 others may present trouble as well. This will be the most sr's we,ve had in quite a few years. We'll also have several jr's. The young excuse is over. Hopefully ours will stay on task and we can stay healthy. Its gonna be bitter sweet for me and ole Uknowit, can't wait for the start but we'll both be dreading the end. At least the both of us will have  another shot in 4 or 5 years. 

Watching my 1st play his last was the hardest thing I think I ever did...Now I'm beginning to think that watching this 2nd boy end his HS career will be worse...He's not supposed to be at this stage yet. It seems he was in 7th grade just a few days ago! Maybe by the time the 4th one goes through, i'll be immune to it...Doubt it tho.

PRIDE! I hope your DB coach does a good job for you...because If he doesn't and we manage to stay healthy, come November, we'll be conducting a  "Ram de-horning day"! ^_^

Watching my 1st play his last was the hardest thing I think I ever did...Now I'm beginning to think that watching this 2nd boy end his HS career will be worse...He's not supposed to be at this stage yet. It seems he was in 7th grade just a few days ago! Maybe by the time the 4th one goes through, i'll be immune to it...Doubt it tho.

PRIDE! I hope your DB coach does a good job for you...because If he doesn't and we manage to stay healthy, come November, we'll be conducting a  "Ram de-horning day"! ^_^

Sorry I brought that mess up uknoit, that just depressing

You know how it is...if the kids listen to him, they will be successful. If not, WR's will be running free like a jail break.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...