Hampton 2015

dogtruth

21st at Hampton against Sullivan East. They improved a bunch last season and have alot back. Should be a good little tussle. Can't wait.

Come on Pujo. The only team that Sullivan East beat last year that even had a hope of being able to fight their way out of a paper bag was Johnson County - and Johnson County had a 4-7 record if that tells you anything. Even that game was competitive with a 19-8 score. They did win several games but it was all about those wins coming against teams that had terrible seasons last year.

Come on Pujo. The only team that Sullivan East beat last year that even had a hope of being able to fight their way out of a paper bag was Johnson County - and Johnson County had a 4-7 record if that tells you anything. Even that game was competitive with a 19-8 score. They did win several games but it was all about those wins coming against teams that had terrible seasons last year.

It was surely an improvement over the past seasons. Looked like they killed teams that they beat and got killed in the others. Hopefully we'll have a productive scrimmage.

Hearing that practices are quite competitive, Whey you have quality players on both sides of the ball,it makes for some intensity. Other than one or 2 missing, its been extremely positive Can;t predick a win loss record but My prediction is,you;ll either have a tough squad or you;ll be took tough behind the wood shed.CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY. Its time for the pads to start popping. GETRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hearing that practices are quite competitive, Whey you have quality players on both sides of the ball,it makes for some intensity. Other than one or 2 missing, its been extremely positive Can;t predick a win loss record but My prediction is,you;ll either have a tough squad or you;ll be took tough behind the wood shed.CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY. Its time for the pads to start popping. GETRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Im excited about our new region pujo...I think it will be very competitive from top to bottom..I believe that there are definitely a few teams above the rest but the potential is there for everyone in our region to be at least descent. we only have around 27 out for spring and expecting about 8-10 freshmen in the fall that's good #s for us and about 20 are good players. we wrap up spring next Friday with a scrimmage against trinity Christian in JC area The old TCC coaches new team...who knows what they will have but im hoping to see a good competitive bunch of em show up....

Im excited about our new region pujo...I think it will be very competitive from top to bottom..I believe that there are definitely a few teams above the rest but the potential is there for everyone in our region to be at least descent. we only have around 27 out for spring and expecting about 8-10 freshmen in the fall that's good #s for us and about 20 are good players. we wrap up spring next Friday with a scrimmage against trinity Christian in JC area The old TCC coaches new team...who knows what they will have but im hoping to see a good competitive bunch of em show up....

May have to venture to JC next Friday. Let me know where its being held.

Im excited about our new region pujo...I think it will be very competitive from top to bottom..I believe that there are definitely a few teams above the rest but the potential is there for everyone in our region to be at least descent. we only have around 27 out for spring and expecting about 8-10 freshmen in the fall that's good #s for us and about 20 are good players. we wrap up spring next Friday with a scrimmage against trinity Christian in JC area The old TCC coaches new team...who knows what they will have but im hoping to see a good competitive bunch of em show up....

Just exactly who is Trinity Christian? Did TCCS fold their program?