Adamsville 2015

cardfan

Just saw where Adamsville is preseason #1 in 2A and Aville fans believe it or not........I agree!! Of the top 5 teams they have been to semis and Championship game more times than the others over the last 5 years. I think they are a clear cut preseason #1. They also have quite a few players returning and until someone knocks them off like TCA did last year they should remain #1. I believe Aville started preseason #1 and TCA #2 last year. I think 5 is too high for us right now. Probably more like 9 or 10. Good luck in your first two games.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw where Adamsville is preseason #1 in 2A and Aville fans believe it or not........I agree!! Of the top 5 teams they have been to semis and Championship game more times than the others over the last 5 years. I think they are a clear cut preseason #1. They also have quite a few players returning and until someone knocks them off like TCA did last year they should remain #1. I believe Aville started preseason #1 and TCA #2 last year. I think 5 is too high for us right now. Probably more like 9 or 10. Good luck in your first two games.

I'd rather be 9-10 ! But time will tell ! Good luck lion cubs!