Smoky Mtn. Christmas Tournament, Gatlinburg, TN Dec 18-20

firstandgoal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes just got back wc played as well as i have seen them play in the first half. led carter by as many as 15. 2nd half wc went cold and got in foul trouble and carter kept coming. carter got up by 10 and we just could not cut into the lead much. fouls wer like 15-5 in the 2nd half against us but oh well. henderson had the nastiest dunk i have ever seen tonight. an alley oop one handed dunk with 2 people on him. carter is very good. they get up and down the court like nobody. kelvin and jordan play around the rim like nobody. woodruff is very good also. plays alot bigger than he is. the one that killed us was number 32 the little white kid don't know his name but he had like 6 threes. we left him open cause he never shoots or scores. oh well . it was a great game and i like how the warriors battled. it will make us better. congrats to carter!

Carter's coming out party for the state tourney was last year when they went to the state tourney. They returned most of their guys and added Jackson from Fulton. Carter is the best AA east of Nashville.

Chill...Carter returns just 4 guys off last year's team of which 2 were starters (Bowden/Woodruff) and the little pg #5 who played alot...yes they added Jackson but to say they return most of their guys is way off!!!

Carter had 5 seniors and played up to 12 guys a night last season. Uptempo, I said their the best team this side of Nashville in AA. Why so defensive about Carter? Hope they win it all this season.

Sorry Chill....did not mean to come across defensive about anything...I'm a facts guy....that's all...the boys downtown are always on to me......like I said before, "I like outside the box type" of programs and started following this Carter team last year.....Also follow Science Hill...would like to see them back to prominence!