UNION CITY 2015

JDOGG80

the h word is back and therefore so is football season

They have 230 kids in their school 187 football players 33 cheerleaders / girls basketball players and 10 boys basketball players. Every kid in the school is there for sports only!!!! Come on Swo what do I have to say to get you fired up?

They have 230 kids in their school 187 football players 33 cheerleaders / girls basketball players and 10 boys basketball players. Every kid in the school is there for sports only!!!! Come on Swo what do I have to say to get you fired up?

Well now I know why they call your team the Lions. Because you're always ly-in. Play on words there. What do you mean 230 kids? Haven't you heard? We are a 2A school playing at the 1A level. We have at least twice that many kids but some how we are able to beat the system and stay in 1A. Even though last year we beat the eventual 2A state champ handily. Oh yeah that's what we do. I have e-mails on a private server but that's my personal email and I don't want everyone to see my personal correspondence with the TSSAA, you know about birthdays and such. I will eventually hand them over after I have purged them. But there's nothing there anyway. "Like my daddy used to say"...................................... (a little humor there from the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane)

How's that yso?

Well now I know why they call your team the Lions. Because you're always ly-in. Play on words there. What do you mean 230 kids? Haven't you heard? We are a 2A school playing at the 1A level. We have at least twice that many kids but some how we are able to beat the system and stay in 1A. Even though last year we beat the eventual 2A state champ handily. Oh yeah that's what we do. I have e-mails on a private server but that's my personal email and I don't want everyone to see my personal correspondence with the TSSAA, you know about birthdays and such. I will eventually hand them over after I have purged them. But there's nothing there anyway. "Like my daddy used to say"...................................... (a little humor there from the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane)

How's that yso?

Much better I was beginning to think you were getting soft in your old age.

Wuz up everybody jdogg back for 2015; supporting your 2 time defending state champions in Tornado Nation yall. Well from what I'm hearing we got another chance even after losing a very talented senior class from last year. BigSwo how r ya my brother and to all the other purple and gold family r we ready for football or what? I think its going to be another good year for us and to all the people against us we ready to take u on full force. My wrestling activities have brought out a better me so everyone; that means u bigster bring it on cause im ready for a party this year. Before I leave this post I got one thing to say: UNION CITY FANS IF U R READY FOR GOLDEN TORNADO GRID IRON ACTIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN?! THEN LET ME HEAR YA MAKE SOME NOOOOOIIIIIISSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by JDOGG2001

Wuz up everybody jdogg back for 2015; supporting your 2 time defending state champions in Tornado Nation yall. Well from what I'm hearing we got another chance even after losing a very talented senior class from last year. BigSwo how r ya my brother and to all the other purple and gold family r we ready for football or what? I think its going to be another good year for us and to all the people against us we ready to take u on full force. My wrestling activities have brought out a better me so everyone; that means u bigster bring it on cause im ready for a party this year. Before I leave this post I got one thing to say: UNION CITY FANS IF U R READY FOR GOLDEN TORNADO GRID IRON ACTIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN?! THEN LET ME HEAR YA MAKE SOME NOOOOOIIIIIISSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang.I was trying to do better and was kinda getting on the UC bus and then you call me out.I'm ready to take on all you UC whiners...Ya bunch of hosers as my friend Butchie would say...lol

Two more days and I get a chance to see the defending State champs and see if they are as talented as the past few seasons as everyone is saying.I'm sure they won't show everything but can still get an inkling on some things.Also get a chance to see if LC can do anything on defense.If so,could be a good year.If not,going to have to outscore some teams .

Two more days and I get a chance to see the defending State champs and see if they are as talented as the past few seasons as everyone is saying.I'm sure they won't show everything but can still get an inkling on some things.Also get a chance to see if LC can do anything on defense.If so,could be a good year.If not,going to have to outscore some teams .

We wont blow away the competition like last year but I do expect us to be in the conversation as a contender for a 3rd consecutive state title. It wont be easy like last year but I believe we have a good shot.

I saw that we will be traveling to Pennsylvania this year. I wonder how that came about happening does anyone know? Plus I wonder if there will be anyone including our radio people planning to make that trip?

I'm sure they will with all that money floating around ,a lot of 4A schools don't have the huxury like Union city does.