UNION CITY 2015

JDOGG80

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why Lake County? Also, Delone Catholic is/was around a .500 football club. Unless they play crazy good talent, it should be up in the air.

Delone catholic in similar situation as UC - good small school that other schools in the area just do not want to play.

UC will lose too lake county , Peabody , Dresden, and Delone catholic

All good schools with lots of potential. I don't see us losing to lake county for sure. Trenton and Dresden are stout for sure. Just remember, UC underclassmen probably played more minutes than the starters in each of those games last year (well, maybe not against Trenton, but close). While the underclassmen may not have been starters, they still played well against very good teams/competition. While we have several holes to fill in, we'll be pretty stout this next year. Same ole goals from my standpoint...... Compete, be physical, and limit fumbles. If we do these things, we'll be tough to beat.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay this is the original BigSwo. I had to create a new account because I couldn't remember my password or which email address I used to set up my other account. After trying to contact Coacht or whoever it is who takes care of such issues with out success I just started over.

Alright now that that is out of the way I will comment on the Tornadoes 2015 season. I will start off with this. We will be okay as long as we Compete, Play Physical and Limit Fumbles. Those are the fundamentals to our style of football. I think there may be some people out there expecting a "drop off" this season and I will be the first to say that we won't be as dominating as we were last season. Teams like that come around once every 20 years, if ever for most schools. Having said that, beware of what UC will do this year. I don't care for blowout wins. I think I have made that clear. I like battles. I believe that is what you will get from this team in 2015. Battles. Now there will be teams that we will blow out but the tougher teams will be slugfests that I believe UC will win their share of. Make no mistake. We will be in the mix for the Tittle again. Not saying will get back to Cookeville but.......we will be in the conversation. I will give you one thing to expect for sure........Speed. I'm talking everywhere. We will be fast. That's it.

Edited by BigSwo2

• 2 weeks later...