UNION CITY 2015

JDOGG80

He didn't write a full page ad Bigster. A simple comment is not what you did. It was a commentary. Besides, we don't need Wilkes. We have speed everywhere and another big strong OLine. We will not better than last year, but then again we don't have to be. We will be better than the 2013 team. Those are the words from Coach Bowlings mouth when I last spoke to him.

Just so you don't get butt hurt, I will explain what I meant about not having to be as good as last year. The 2014 team was a special team that comes around once every 20 or 30 years. You can win 1A most years with a team far less dominating.

UC is so much better then if they don't win the State ,the coach should be fired with all that talent.I have no idea as good as Union City is,why they are not playing AA ball.I know yall are going to cry and say UC is playing where the TSSAA rules have them playing,which is a bunch of ......Poor ole Halls looks like Greenfield,Gleason and Lake Co when you go through their town and UC looks like Jackson but yet pads their enrollment somehow.

I know LC can't beat the almighty UC team but maybe Trenton or Dresden can.But then again.not according to yall.This UC team is better and they beat Trenton last year.So I'm assuming Trenton can win the AA title but have no chance in single A.They should move back to AA,at least this year.Ask for a hardship.Dang.UC should maybe travel and play Alcoa or Maryville,as talented as they are.

Bla Bla Bla. Heard it all before Bigster. Heard it all before. Don't care anymore. UC moved to 1A in 2004 or 2006  or somewhere in there,. atleast a decade ago. We've had some good years and some bad years but it's only when we have the good years that people complain about our classification. I am certain of one thing and that is, If anyone in 1A could switch places with us they would. So go ahead and rant that some old tired line. I don't care anymore.

The one thing I find hilarious in all of this is that if and when UC does move back up to 2A, those posters complaining and squalling about our classification will still suck. It won't change a thing for them.

What sucks is a little small town team like Cloudland or Hancock in the same class as UC. You guys have HUGE advantages over these little small rural schools. Its not you're fault and you are just playing by the rules, the rules are just flawed.

What sucks is a little small town team like Cloudland or Hancock in the same class as UC. You guys have HUGE advantages over these little small rural schools. Its not you're fault and you are just playing by the rules, the rules are just flawed.

Thank you for being honest. It's nothing we are doing. But like I said earlier if anyone else could switch situatuions with us they would.

Thank you for being honest. It's nothing we are doing. But like I said earlier if anyone else could switch situatuions with us they would.

Nothing against you guys, I enjoy watching you play. Most teams that are at the top have advantages,but then again, there is no way to make everyone equal. You guys just happen to be in the right situation,ENJOY.

Guest hevyrevy1611

11 fellows play on each side. And I have seen with my own eyes a team of 16 players decimate a team with 40 or so. The coach of this amazing, small numbered team (which my son played on) is now at TCA. Lots of things go into winning, and UC, Peabody, Maryville, Alcoa, and all these teams with winning histories and Gold & Silver balls could teach everyone a thing or two. Instead of bashing and complaining (fun banter is good stuff though), look and learn, then line up and play ball. Any team, on any day, can beat anyone. And UC, & Peabody have found the winning formula. Others should try and emulate them imho. Congrats to them, they've earned their rewards. 

11 fellows play on each side. And I have seen with my own eyes a team of 16 players decimate a team with 40 or so. The coach of this amazing, small numbered team (which my son played on) is now at TCA. Lots of things go into winning, and UC, Peabody, Maryville, Alcoa, and all these teams with winning histories and Gold & Silver balls could teach everyone a thing or two. Instead of bashing and complaining (fun banter is good stuff though), look and learn, then line up and play ball. Any team, on any day, can beat anyone. And UC, & Peabody have found the winning formula. Others should try and emulate them imho. Congrats to them, they've earned their rewards. 

Lake Co only has about 20 players most every year.Won the state with about that number.

Nothing against you guys, I enjoy watching you play. Most teams that are at the top have advantages,but then again, there is no way to make everyone equal. You guys just happen to be in the right situation,ENJOY.

I agree.UC just happens to be in a great situation.I really like playing Union City.Just like to stir things up a little.Greenfield,Gleason are just like the teams you mentioned.Only have about 150 total students.And Halls looks more like a Single A team or school but has more than 200 students more than UC because of the county kids.