Congratulations Maryville

Deion24

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else question the onside kick after tying the game at 28?  Why give RHS the ball at midfield when you have the momentum?  Turned out OK but that seemed odd to me.

Well, the kick at the half (right before that touchdown to tie it) Jefferson returned the ball to the 50.... so maybe GQ weighing his options?  Not sure.  I definitely questioned GQ's clock management in the last 5 minutes.  But all is well that ends well!! 15 time state champions!

Well, the kick at the half (right before that touchdown to tie it) Jefferson returned the ball to the 50.... so maybe GQ weighing his options?  Not sure.  I definitely questioned GQ's clock management in the last 5 minutes.  But all is well that ends well!! 15 time state champions!

It's going to be 16 time state champions in 2015

Edited by BigDave1967

WOW!!!! What a great game! Congratulations to both of these great teams for leaving it all out on that field tonight! Happy for Maryville! Happy for Ravenwood and Coach Hester for how far he has come especially all his tough years coaching at LaVergne! Great game just can't say enough! AMAZING!!! Maryville keep enjoying your ride! Just Amazing!!! WOW!!! :thumb: