PEABODY 2015

BLACKFRIDAY

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big question is, "Is Union City rebuilding or reloading?"

We will reload. We may have a drop but it wont be a big one. Our only place of concern is the offensive line we wont be as big but we expect them to get in the weight room and get bigger and stronger; other than that our skill positions wil be good again no doubt.

Peabody on the offensive side is returning a large amount of the O-line they have 3 returning starters and one person returning who switched in and out quite often, expect peabody to have a lot heavier and stronger line this coming year

With almost all skill players coming back. Brandon Johnson gets overlooked by many. He is a stud. Woods has been quoted as saying he would see the field even if he was on some of his stacked South Panola teams of years past.

Rico Buchanan will also be back. I expect to see him in the slot position more next year on offense as well.

Goodwin returns one year faster and stronger. He has the size to play WR at the next level. I'm interested to see how well he will develop speed wise going into his senior year.

I am personally excited to see the development of the Curry kid who was a freshman this year. 6'5" WR/TE. Plays basketball, is an athlete, might be our Burcham of the future.

....... oh yeah, plus Malone at QB.

Edited by woho77

Yeah curry is an athletically interesting kid, he'll likely draw comparisons to last years tight end Ryan white due to the similar height, Peabody should have some decent size at reciever this coming year with Goodwin and having another baugus who's atleast at 6 ft, I think athletically the team may he even more gifted next year

• 3 weeks later...