SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

I'd like to see a young Christian man with lots of football knowledge and lots of passion.  A man who can be both a friend to the boys as well as a stern disciplinarian.  A man who will listen to parents and fans, but will have the ability to separate the smart from the stupid.  A man who won't accept anything less than 110% from his team and his staff.  He needs to be able to motivate his players, and be able to stand toe to toe with any referee without losing his cool.  He needs to be a man who will buy into Pirate pride lock, stock, and barrel,  and will use all his energies toward that goal.

I don't think Ross will come back down there............

Word at Harvey's this morning was the principal and ad met with someone over that there creekbank....now I thought I was in the loop but apparently several folks know it bc multiple ppl have told me...would he leave who knows but id take him

Hmmmmm.......veddy interesting.  (that guy on Laugh-In).  (You'd have to be pretty old to recognize that.)

Word at Harvey's this morning was the principal and ad met with someone over that there creekbank....now I thought I was in the loop but apparently several folks know it bc multiple ppl have told me...would he leave who knows but id take him

Nope, vic had a chance to hire him last time around and they had just built a new house. Was told from one of his good friends Saturday that there is no way he takes it now since sp has eaten one of their own. Tc has a way better situation than does sp and from the sound of things they have good young players.

He sure did and Ross would probably be the first to tell you that. Mc did a pretty good job against everyone except the Michael Vick they had at qb

That Malone boy was not even a Mr football finalist like that zeman boy was. He was good but he probably cant play in the nfl like that Vick man has. You think im joking but im not.