SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

Roy has given up on that Rankin man since he got knocked off Murphys pole and replaced him with that Martin man who is now on top. Roy you suppose to stay loyal to one man.

I was talking to Murphy yesterday and he said that Rankin man and that Quarles man would not leave Alcoa and Maryville. Thats why Grider should get this Martin man. If he can beat that Rankin man then he is a real good coach. He even was a passer in the sec. You think im joking but im not.

I think by now all know my opinion. A proven winner at football and baseball.

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? We need a durn football coach. Grider has already hired that durn Paris man to coach the baseball team. You sure you havent crashed and having a post concussion thought? You should send that sheep of trolls up to cpa and pick that Martin man up. He would be a real good coach since that Rankin man want leave Alcoa. This Martin man beat that Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? We need a durn football coach. Grider has already hired that durn Paris man to coach the baseball team. You sure you havent crashed and having a post concussion thought? You should send that sheep of trolls up to cpa and pick that Martin man up. He would be a real good coach since that Rankin man want leave Alcoa. This Martin man beat that Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

the baseball reference was to remove any doubt as to who I was referring too. But you knew that.