SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

I garuntee you we dont want that Davis man. He has that durn ugly mustache and he has never won a championship. You think im joking but im not.

Those years he had teams that beat or monkey stomped us had to go up against CAK or ALCOA to get the title game.  Victory couldn't have gotten by them either.  Maybe that stache would keep those Mommas away from the rail. That Don Grider Man had a stache like that Davis man.  You thing I'm joking but I'm not. 

Davis from Polk is a great coach. And that CAK game you are talking about there was some very questionable calls by the refs that game. I never blame the refs but when I was standing in line at the concession stand and heard a ref that was there to watch said this is the worse game I've ever seen by the refs I knew we was in trouble. But anyways I hope Davis stays at Polk a great coach when that Rankin man calls him up to help with defense after CAK beat us. But by some very small chance Davis left and went to SP you guys would win some more Gold Balls thats for sure.

Davis from Polk is a great coach. And that CAK game you are talking about there was some very questionable calls by the refs that game. I never blame the refs but when I was standing in line at the concession stand and heard a ref that was there to watch said this is the worse game I've ever seen by the refs I knew we was in trouble. But anyways I hope Davis stays at Polk a great coach when that Rankin man calls him up to help with defense after CAK beat us. But by some very small chance Davis left and went to SP you guys would win some more Gold Balls thats for sure.

That Davis man would have to shave his mustache before he coached or boys and get a new picture for my Murphy Fair book. Im not joking either.

I'd like to see a young Christian man with lots of football knowledge and lots of passion.  A man who can be both a friend to the boys as well as a stern disciplinarian.  A man who will listen to parents and fans, but will have the ability to separate the smart from the stupid.  A man who won't accept anything less than 110% from his team and his staff.  He needs to be able to motivate his players, and be able to stand toe to toe with any referee without losing his cool.  He needs to be a man who will buy into Pirate pride lock, stock, and barrel,  and will use all his energies toward that goal.