Who are the top players by classes in TSSAA?

bballguru1

Cordova will probably play for their region title u can bet on it..And like I said ..Deberry had 18 but almost shot UC out of the game..Stockdale came to play!.He will be close on the number 4 scoring leader in UC HISTORY with stick backs and dump offs..lol..At the end of the year..I say he will beat out Ronald Ward for the 4 spot.

All state for sure if they make it but I dont know about Mr.Basketball. .You will most of the time have one out of west maybe two..but for sure one out of middle or east..Their is alot of kids deserving but in my opinion Deberry is a great high school player but one dimensional. .Stockdale is the most versatile on both ends and all positions. .Shooters are dimes a dozen but versatile players are hard to find.

The new kid is a pretty good point guard but he is just another shooter..He is soft on the defensive end..Simpson is probably the most athletic player and he get get to the rim at will.Good on defense. .His problem is finishing the play..Once he gets that ge will be a force to reckon with.

I watched Adamsville and Hardin County the other night and Cambell has got to be one of the best players in singleA. I also mentioned in another post that he was timid or at least played timid at Huntingdon. Didn't see anything timid in game against Hardin County. I think he scored 30+ points and had double figure rebounds. I don't think Adamsville can compete with Mitchell, Union City or even TCA but he is really good player. Can score inside and outside. Hardin County also has a really good player #23. Strong and really athletic.

I watched Adamsville and Hardin County the other night and Cambell has got to be one of the best players in singleA. I also mentioned in another post that he was timid or at least played timid at Huntingdon. Didn't see anything timid in game against Hardin County. I think he scored 30+ points and had double figure rebounds. I don't think Adamsville can compete with Mitchell, Union City or even TCA but he is really good player. Can score inside and outside. Hardin County also has a really good player #23. Strong and really athletic.

yea, didn't Campbell just get MVP of the lighthouse classic game?? And I think you are talking about Will Shelton from Hardin county if I'm not mistaking. Edited by bballguru1