Westmoreland Football 2015

Mr. Postman1

Postie, did the good running back graduate?

We had several good running backs last season but the leading rusher the fullback dillon Todd is back. He had over 1400 yards. Bradley Evans is gone and he was a huge play maker and will be hard to replace but the offensive line will be even more experienced than they were last season in most positions. My son the center will be missed but a great player will replace him. The line will be huge. A kid by the name of Bailey Kirk will open some eyes this year. He played early on last season while Evans was hurt and done an excellent job. Some other players like Hunter Crowson and Brandon Green will also be hard to stop running the ball to. QB will be inexperienced though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westmoreland needed a game and they got one. TC is dropping Gallatin and stepping up the Competition with the Eagles.

TC will be down this year after graduating much talent the last two years. Why the slight on Gallatin? Gallatin won by 3 TDs last season.

Good luck to our neighbors in Westmoreland this year!

Edited by TheRealTruth

Man that is the skillet calling the kettle black!!

Your wanting to get an off season rise out of me scooter but ts not going to work. Your going to have to wait till football season gets here. Good talking to you as well workin progress. Nice to get to meet another poster in person. I've met a couple in the past. Antwan was the biggest disappointment though.

Your wanting to get an off season rise out of me scooter but ts not going to work. Your going to have to wait till football season gets here. Good talking to you as well workin progress. Nice to get to meet another poster in person. I've met a couple in the past. Antwan was the biggest disappointment though.

Heavens no, not Twan! From what I hear, you guys will have a good team next year.

Edited by hambone35