TCA 2015

Intense

Guest hevyrevy1611

CONGRATULATIONS TO TCA! The admins and decision-makers there are BRILLIANT I say.. they just hired an AMAZING man as a coach.. Rodney Clark! Awesome guy, brilliant at football, fantastic with kids who will love & respect him, gets along with everyone, great attitude, dedicated believer... YES! Things just picked up BIG TIME at TCA. Hang on to him, treat him right, you truly could build a dynasty with his help. How do I know all this? He was my son's coach back in the day in Brownsville. Oh my... GREAT NEWS for TCA! ... (you heard it first from this Lion in the south den of Dresden!)

Edited by hevyrevy1611

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS TO TCA! The admins and decision-makers there are BRILLIANT I say.. they just hired an AMAZING man as a coach.. Rodney Clark! Awesome guy, brilliant at football, fantastic with kids who will love & respect him, gets along with everyone, great attitude, dedicated believer... YES! Things just picked up BIG TIME at TCA. Hang on to him, treat him right, you truly could build a dynasty with his help. How do I know all this? He was my son's coach back in the day in Brownsville. Oh my... GREAT NEWS for TCA! ... (you heard it first from this Lion in the south den of Dresden!)

Hevy,

That is incorrect information. Rodney Clark was hired as the Running Backs Coach for TCA. Coach Blake Butler is not leaving TCA. It was a very good hire for TCA. Thanks for the positive info on Coach Clark. We look forward to having him.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Intense what's your take on Mc Kienze I have seen you do your homework on other teams and I know little or nothing about them I just know how they faired against Peabody last year

Intense what's your take on Mc Kienze I have seen you do your homework on other teams and I know little or nothing about them I just know how they faired against Peabody last year

They are going to be real good for a 2A team. They have a lot coming back especially with their seasoned QB. He was one of the top 3 passers in West Tn last year. He did lose his top receiver but has quite a few others back. They will sling it around like we have the last few years. I don't think they will have the running game that TCA had the last two years. I think they will be one dimensional but they will be really good at that dimension. They will be the only team in the region that could possibly knock TCA or Adamsville off. The McKenzie game will be the pivotal game for both TCA and Adamsville. I believe McKenzie starts off with a pretty tough schedule so their record could be deceptive. I think the winner of TCA/Aville Wins the Region but it would not surprise me if MCKenzie slipped in and won it. Their line won't be nearly as big as Avilles and not quite as big as TCA's but that won't matter if they are pass blocking. We know all about that from last three years. Our line wasn't great but it didn't have to be. Akin got rid of it quick.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

We have to go there and play them. Being away from the home crowd never is easy. Our corners will be all seniors our safeties will be Whirley and Nixon sounds like they are going to get a workout

Yeah but we got a 18 and a 19 that will be coming thru. Can't wait till August

Yeah they are good backs but nowhere near the back #1 is. Redbirds will get a steady dose of #1 this year. He's 215 and was clocked at the Memphis combine at a true 4.62. After the steady dose of Goldsmith we will lull you to sleep and then hit #5 on a go route. Y'all just don't realize what's coming. We hope everyone thinks we are going to be 3-7!!