marion Co football 2015

My youngun? I need to change that quote or at least put another one more fitting for the pirates........if I can figure it out

better be awlfully careful, Yous done boasted about getting a SS from SP trying upgrade yous blood line. Best OP figures that'll mean jr with Pirate blood means he'll be 50% Pirate. Dad burnit T, that is a right good to know, maybe he'll grow up 50% less vulnerable to SOS chatter.. LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

I am patiently waiting for TTP to answer your question. You have set yourself up for a heartbreak Old Pee. Hahahahaha......

Now what sex is behind the keyboard now? Old Pirate pert near sure theys different operators from time to time. Often theys the feel of a skillet slinger, like now! Is you done whack that feller of yours and made him let you attempt to rattle some cages? BTW, No heartbreak coming from OP, but interested. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Now what sex is behind the keyboard now? Old Pirate pert near sure theys different operators from time to time. Often theys the feel of a skillet slinger, like now! Is you done whack that feller of yours and made him let you attempt to rattle some cages?

What kind of mess is this? Sex behind the keyboard?? I thought this was a football board not a chat room. Old Purple Power done got you rattled so much you forgot which board you were on. I will leave you alone so you can get back to business before that SS gets home.

What kind of mess is this? Sex behind the keyboard?? I thought this was a football board not a chat room. Old Purple Power done got you rattled so much you forgot which board you were on. I will leave you alone so you can get back to business before that SS gets home.

Yep, Old Pirate knowd it....LOPAO....recon ya'll jest might be the new breed on coacht, "Tag Teamers"

Estrogen & testosterone are easily identified, even thru keyboards. Be gentle with those skillets

As much as you are on the MC board it seems like you might "play for both teams". Ain't this about the time your skillet slinger made you get off the computer last night? Don't want you getting whacked. You might want to check into some of that testosterone you're talking about. You could use a dose.

Edited by PurplePower68

That's Mr. O Great One to your elder kinfolkes. Your grand pappy wouldn't take to kindly to you disrespected the elderly. OP talks about what is facts about you fellers caught up in dreams and you toss around other mess! Shameful, jest plain shameful coming from a feller quoting scripture in his profile, what kind of mess is that? BTW... Still interested in that youngons record against the Pirates? Don't be shy...let's play...

Wow, that's a tough question. I don't really keep up with wins over the pirates to be honest. That isn't a real benchmark, especially in baseball. He hasn't started his dominance of the pirates in basketball yet. Probably 2-1 in football, but not totally sure. Baseball wise, I would guess 20 something - 6. Keep in mind many of those baseball games are against the pirates all star team verses our rec team(team with about 4 all stars). We only played them once in all stars and after that game we decided to take our kids to the Chattanooga district for a little better competition. His teams three year all star record was about 61-13, and that's just off the top of my head, they had shirts made with their record for two of those.years so it helped me. What about you, tell us your record vs the warriors? My guess is it wasn't to good. And to answer you other statement, according to pirate logic, yes my wife was a pirate, but she didn't move there till seventh grade so she was lucky. My son would cut off whatever percentage of his body was pirate infested, he dislikes them worse than dear ole dad.