marion Co football 2015

This is the way it should be. If people think their $6 to get in the gate is all they need to do then they don't understand small town sports. Our qb club pays for the pregame meals every Friday and that's close to $600 a week. We put up a new fence that was $15,000, new video equipment to film games and practices $5,000, new helmets $4,000, etc.... This is just good sense if you ask me.

Edited by PurplePower68

I garuntee you I told that waiter I would be back Thursday to pay. She said my pay would not go to that durn Ross mans salary. I garuntee you I cant believe you Marion people are getting local businesses to donate their money to pay for that durn Ross mans salary. I garuntee you I wasn't be eating at shoneys either. You think im joking but im not.

Roy that durn Grider man needs to be doing something like this to raise money to pay that light bill. Those stadium lights shouldn't be going out at halftime of games.

Roy that durn Grider man needs to be doing something like this to raise money to pay that light bill. Those stadium lights shouldn't be going out at halftime of games.

I garuntee you if you Marion people had not bought all that durn spray paint, paid that Hale man to run the durn ball and robbed the little fellars to pay that durn Ross mans salary you would have enough money to buy a fence instead of asking every business in town to give you money. I garuntee you I want be eating art that sizzling place Monday through Wednesday anymore. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you if you Marion people had not bought all that durn spray paint, paid that Hale man to run the durn ball and robbed the little fellars to pay that durn Ross mans salary you would have enough money to buy a fence instead of asking every business in town to give you money. I garuntee you I want be eating art that sizzling place Monday through Wednesday anymore. You think im joking but im not.

You've already contributed. Thank you Roy!

I agree with you on the lights, but I have seen the lights go out many times at SP with SP comfortably in control. I can count no fewer than 6 times in the past 5-6 years where this has happened in the middle of the game. Sometime it's just one side of the stadium. They need to seriously get it fixed.

I talked to Spencer and let him know he owed us 10% of your bill. When you go Thursday to pay get one of those Warrior stickers to put in your car window. They're pretty nice.

I called up there to that durn sizzler and told them my meal yesterday was on that Spencer man that I was not paying it. They said ok since they didnt let me know that mess. You think im joking but im not.