Whitehaven 'The Haven' Tigers 2015

kwc

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K dub fydale didn start at db..donte and lil Rodney are the corners and jabril is the safety. ..fydale came in on different sets

Understood, but whenever we played with 4 db's in the game, which was quite often, Fydale was the 4th db on the field. I've always considered him a starter, in that regard. Our base 'D' may have been the 53, but we were in other defenses often enough that four db's were on the field.

Kwc we haven't lost any starters in the secondary. all db's will be back...add m.Perry at DT and this D could be one of the best. .fast and hard hittin.

I've heard plenty about the legend of M. Perry. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in Black 'N' Gold. I've heard that UT has already offered. Our D-Line has the propensity to be very dominant next season.

Well the 2014 season has ended. Whitehaven finished the season losing to a very good Ravenwood team in the Semi-fianls at home by a score of 24-14. I know a lot of people were disappointed because they wanted the team to make it to the championship game. I, for one, am not one of those folks. I do like that fact that the expectations are now Championship game or bust. It's definately the standard that all programs aspire to. However, I don't ever want to discount the achievements that the 2014 team accomplished. Making it to the semi-finals is a great accomplishment. I give a great big kudos to the coaches, players, and parents for this season. I enjoyed going to the games and watching my ala mater compete and have a successful season going 13-1. We were one of four teams left and we had our chances.

To the seniors: Thank you gentlemen for a season well played. Thank you for the hard work and determination that you put in to make this season a success. Thank you for allowing me to come to the games each to cheer and yell my head off knowing that we always had a chance to win the game, and 13 out of 14 times, we did. I enjoyed this season and you were a major part. Thank you.

To the coaches: Thank you for your tireless efforts that you put into this job. Thank you for molding and shaping these young men. Thank you for teaching the the value of leadership, work ethic, teamwork, sportsmanship, humility, competitiveness, fairness, toughness, and dependableness. These young men learned valuable lessons that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives. I believe it will make them all better men, husbands, and citizens. Thank you.

8th Annual Toyota East vs West All-Star Classic: (Dec. 12, 2014 @ Tenn. Tech.) T.C.C.A.

Congatulations to Coach Saulsberry for being selected as the HC of the West team in the 2014 Toyota East vs West Tennessee All-Star Classic Game. (West Roster) Congrats to  the Whitehaven OC, Coach Dillard, for being selected as the OC and QB coach. Congrats to QB Jordan Williams, WR Laderriel Ester, DT Donald Coefield, DT Myles Chalmers, DE Elijah Phipps for being selected to on the West Team's roster. Congrats to LB Elex Harris for being selected as an alternate.

2014 AutoZone Liberty Bowl High School Football All-Star Game: (Dec. 13, 2014 @ MUS)

Congrats to  DT Donald Coefield, and DE/OLB Joshua McMillion for being selected to play on the RED TEAM. (Rosters)

Whitehaven has a lot to look forward to for the 2015 season. I know the coaches are going to let them enjoy the holiday season with their families, but then it will be back to the grindstone before you know it.

The offense will lose three seniors ... WR Braylen Rochelle, WR Laderriel Ester, and QB Jordan Williams. The defense will lose five seniors ... DE/LB Josh McMillion, DE/LB/DL Elijah Phipps, MLB Elex Harris, DT Myles Chalmers, and CB Fydale Williams.

The QB postion will be the most critical. It will be interesting to see how this develops through the spring and going into the summer. The defense alternated others into the other positions all year. We played three others at the DT position throughout the year. We played two others at the DE position as well. I feel confident that we have those positions filled. I know we have others who have been competing all year that will be vying to get that now vacant CB position.

2015 looks to be promising. I'd like to get the input from others on what they think. I do love the idea that the entire OL will be back!  All right Whitehaven folks, let's get the conversation going.

good post and you have set the bar high...2015 will be special