TSSAA Lining Their Pockets?

I don't have a problem with this. As a former official you would not believe how many coaches out there that don't know the rule book. Does officials miss calls yes but there several coaches out there that will blast us because they don't know the rule book or they would blame us for not winning.

SIR ...IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU...HEARING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN AN OFFICIAL IS BETTER THAN ALL THESE SIDELINE COACHES WHO DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW THE RULES....HUMAN ERROR ALWAYS PLAY A PART..BUT IMO I HAVE SEEN SOME BLATANT CALLS THAT DON'T REQUIRE A RULE BOOK TO COME TO A CONCLUSION.. ....AND I ALWAYS SAY THAT LIFE AIN'T FAIR....

One of many stupid rules the T$$AA has in place. Officials are accountable to no one. When they suck, I see no problem with a coach speaking their mind.

You have no idea what your talking about, officials are held accountable there graded in person and on film all the time. Only difference its not announced to the public and it don't need to be

You have no idea what your talking about, officials are held accountable there graded in person and on film all the time. Only difference its not announced to the public and it don't need to be

Absolutely. I don't have a problem with the fine. Coaches should never say anything about the officials in public.

Interesting.  I don't see a problem with this.  The key word is "public criticism".  I don't think this prevents a coach or administrator from asking for an explanation around a call.   There is a difference between asking for an explanation and publicly blasting an official with comments that question their character.

Yes fans do it but your everyday ordinary fan will very seldom if at all get quoted in public media  or have their comments aired for all to see.   Coaches and administrators should set examples for their students.  

Just my opinion - I know others are more passionate on this topic.