1A Region 7- WOW!

Guest hevyrevy1611

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This region will be a tough one. Now, I don't look for Union City or Peabody to be as strong as you were this season, but still plenty strong enough to make some noise. The large gap between Union City and Peabody should shrink as well as the gap between Dresden and the top two dogs.

Peabody will be better in 2015

Hey guys is Glenn. I watched that Peabody 7 on TV and he is really really fast. He made Marion just look kinda fast after they worked so hard on their fastness. I have a feeling if he is back they will be much faster than anyone in that region. I hope my Pirates don't have to play them in the playoffs.

From Glenn

Glenn...it would be really great for your Pirates to play them, it would be in Cookeville for the gold ball.

Hey guys is Glenn. I watched that Peabody 7 on TV and he is really really fast. He made Marion just look kinda fast after they worked so hard on their fastness. I have a feeling if he is back they will be much faster than anyone in that region. I hope my Pirates don't have to play them in the playoffs.

From Glenn

You have nothing to worry about.Your pirates won't make it far enough to face them.

Plus, I hate agreeing with horse but he is correct. This district is all UC and Trenton next year until somebody steps up and says otherwise!!!

I'm not gonna say any different because they are the biggest and most complete teams in this new region.. (UC and Peabody) but I will say this.. It will still be a gauntlet as it is in the west. The only teams lacking that were formally in regions along with these teams are mckenzie Huntingdon and bruceton. Each have gold or silver balls. But looking at recent years, SF will not compete very well. Dresden should pose a threat after a rebuilding period. UC IS UC with multiple gold and silver balls in history. Lake co is no longer the powerhouse they once were but beware of the athletes there. I personally admire decisions their new coach has made and the job he's done. WC will be down as they have since their semifinal and quarterfinal appearances a couple years ago. Gleason is the hardest playing school I've ever seen even though they are undersized and under talented. Greenfield is still struggling with their identity but had a couple of athletes come through recently. And Peabody will be loaded next year without a doubt. They have a winning coach and tons of speed.