2015 Region 2A

SportsnetWriter2

It's beginning to feel like old times again with Coalfield and Oneida coming back on the schedule when it matters! Thoughts and feelings on the district and how it will play out this year? I believe Oneida and Greenback will both be favored to win this district as each is more than capable. Don't look past my Devils though, the boys are bringing a whole lot of experience back on the line and in the back field. They have the pieces to contend for a district title IF they can put the pieces together! Who could forget about Coalfield? There's no doubt that year in and year out they've proven to be solid no matter what the situation. While I don't look for them to have the kind of success they had this past year, nothing will surprise me with Keith Henry and his boys. I love the district we're in and look forward to the matchups that will be upcoming!

It's beginning to feel like old times again with Coalfield and Oneida coming back on the schedule when it matters! Thoughts and feelings on the district and how it will play out this year? I believe Oneida and Greenback will both be favored to win this district as each is more than capable. Don't look past my Devils though, the boys are bringing a whole lot of experience back on the line and in the back field. They have the pieces to contend for a district title IF they can put the pieces together! Who could forget about Coalfield? There's no doubt that year in and year out they've proven to be solid no matter what the situation. While I don't look for them to have the kind of success they had this past year, nothing will surprise me with Keith Henry and his boys. I love the district we're in and look forward to the matchups that will be upcoming!

Midway should be in the conversation. It'll be late in the season before the champ is decided.

Midway should be in the conversation. It'll be late in the season before the champ is decided.

I probably should've had them in the conversation in the first place. I don't know much about them therefore I refrained from putting much on them. I just feel they will have a little bit of a rough time winning the games against the teams mentioned above next year. I think those four are going to be your top four, but only time and games will tell the real story!

If coalfield has a couple lineman step up they could make another nice run. I see them Harriman and Oneida battling for the top spot with greenback being a dark horse. A lot can change though between now and august depending on how hard kids are willing to work during the off season.

Greenback is one team I know little about this coming year. I usually have a decent amount of knowledge on them but I just don't know this year. Regardless, I would say Greenback will compete with the top teams in the district at the least. Should be an exciting year!

Greenback is one team I know little about this coming year. I usually have a decent amount of knowledge on them but I just don't know this year. Regardless, I would say Greenback will compete with the top teams in the district at the least. Should be an exciting year!

I don't know much about other than they lost a couple of really good athletes that will be hard to replace.

• 2 weeks later...