MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

SS she is doing some better.....She will be hospitalized for the next couple of days for IV meds....Thanks for your prayers.....There is nothing better than prayers from friends...I appreciate it more than I can say.......

Anytime buddy. Mothers are treasures. Can't imagine losing mine, but we will all have to go through it someday unfortunately. Thankfully with the price Christ paid for us we will all meet again someday.

There was some good stories told that day. I don't know if Mudslide ever wrestled Ron Wright, but anyone willing to step in the ring with "the legend" deserves a chocolate drink

Always a good time at the LC! Great to fellowship and meet new people who love high school sports. SC plays at Maryville the 15th SDot maybe you and the Cubs can make it down. Happy New Year Bud!

Big Dave will be back and he will be an Owl fan! You Rebs don't know how to treat your fans. Hey Dave was just keeping it real. Yal was about to get that code cracked untill Starz pulled the rabbits foot out of the dumpster. Dave called it like it was happening and yal got mad. We aint never witnessed yal getting yal mouth tore out in the first half and for PA it was good to watch lol. Yeah you pulled it out but it was fun to watch that code being cracked in the first half.