Science hill football 2015

Skicat

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge is 20 miles from Knoxburg so guess I have to agree with the Knoxburg area thing but that is as far as it goes for us. We are Oak Ridge from anderson county not Knox county. We don't like anybody from Knoxburg. Kinda like Johnson City and Kingsport.

And WaCoJoCo "WE'RE COMING" aug 28.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

cut-n-paste didn't work too well above, should have been:

DB 2015 sched: Knox area:

Aug 21 @ Tenn High No

Aug 28 Oak Ridge Yes

Sep 4 @ W Blount Yes

Sep 11 @ Sevier Co Yes

Sep 18 Hardin Valley Yes

Sep 25 OPEN

Oct 2 @ Maryville Yes

Oct 9 Bradley Central Yes

Oct 16 Knox Bearden Yes

Oct 23 @ Jefferson Co No

Oct 30 Science Hill No

bradley central is not knox area....

Oak Ridge is 20 miles from Knoxburg so guess I have to agree with the Knoxburg area thing but that is as far as it goes for us. We are Oak Ridge from anderson county not Knox county. We don't like anybody from Knoxburg. Kinda like Johnson City and Kingsport.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Well......u-all come on. We gotta' break this win-loss tie. I think we go one up on you this year.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

will be a good one

• 1 month later...

Good news for those Topper fans that didn't already know.SH has taken it's strength and conditioning program way beyond anything in NET.Some of the best minds in the field are right there at ETSU and from everything I've heard ,they are making good use of it  .Great move for coach Carter and the Toppers.From what I've been told,it's a top notch system they have in place for their athletes with some of the best in the field helping them out.Also heard that TH hired a coach from that same group to build their strength program.Talent will get you so far,but smart moves like this will only help build these programs .It may not put the Toppers right with Maryville but it won't hurt their chances of closing that gap.

Good news for those Topper fans that didn't already know.SH has taken it's strength and conditioning program way beyond anything in NET.Some of the best minds in the field are right there at ETSU and from everything I've heard ,they are making good use of it  .Great move for coach Carter and the Toppers.From what I've been told,it's a top notch system they have in place for their athletes with some of the best in the field helping them out.Also heard that TH hired a coach from that same group to build their strength program.Talent will get you so far,but smart moves like this will only help build these programs .It may not put the Toppers right with Maryville but it won't hurt their chances of closing that gap.

I guess DB will have to build another new field house or add some more to the stadium.

I guess DB will have to build another new field house or add some more to the stadium.

It's going to be a huge advantage for the Toppers to be able to have that in their corner. Not just a strength coach or two, but guys that have taken it to the next level with their PHD's and have worked with world class athletes .My last Indian knows what skill those guys have and as a top certified trainer and going for his next degree there at state , he knows this will make every Tribe win in the future a bigger "Hill"to conquer

This sownds vurry scirry fer us.....Whut kind ov best minds inn strength and condishunin' ere thay gettin'.....???..... :huh:

This sownds vurry scirry fer us.....Whut kind ov best minds inn strength and condishunin' ere thay gettin'.....???..... :huh:

I knew you guys would get a good laugh out of this. I'd say the only thing you have to worry about is will your third string go into the game at the beginning of the third quarter or the beginning of the forth quarter. You just beat Science Hill's best team in school history 45-0 with a average Maryville (by Maryville standards) team. I think Batman is trying to goad the DB football team to get busy in the weight room and also to convince the staff/AD that they need to upgrade their strength and conditioning program. But hay! Did you hear we've got a upper deck on our stadium and 25 assistant coaches. Science Hill don't have that.