Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

Looking back at Alcoa's last championship, I have three questions. Who will be the quaterback like McClurg? Who will be the tailback like Tyson? And who will emerge as the stud DL like Young?

McClurg was a junior so he'll be back. I'm sure we'll alternate between him and Jaylen Myers (who will hopefully have improved his passing by next season).

Tyson will be nearly impossible to replace, although he does have another little brother. I honestly don't know who our "power" back will be, although we have a few quick backs.

We lose a lot of our line, but I'd say Jonathan Decker and Ryan Clark have the best chance at being anything like Braylon was.

Arguably the toughest region in the state!

Chargers will be good as well. A lot of returning starters. One all state LT and another potential all state RT. Two good taibacks and quarterback. Will be interesting to see if they'll compete with the greatness of CAK and Alcoa. Inexperience in big time football week to week may hurt but it will be fun. I'm excited. Go blue.

Btw....have yall seen centrals schedule?! Has to rank high in sos

@ McMinn County

vs Rhea County

vs Kingston

@ Polk County

@ Loudon

@ Meigs County

@ Alcoa

vs CAK

@ Notre Dame

vs Scott County

Edited by BloodCharger

Arguably the toughest region in the state!

Chargers will be good as well. A lot of returning starters. One all state LT and another potential all state RT. Two good taibacks and quarterback. Will be interesting to see if they'll compete with the greatness of CAK and Alcoa. Inexperience in big time football week to week may hurt but it will be fun. I'm excited. Go blue.

Btw....have yall seen centrals schedule?! Has to rank high in sos

Just don't play dirty this time. ;)