7A baseball

UTRok

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the district look like for this year?

If C-Range doesn't win it, there is something terribly wrong.  They lost, well, I cant think of anyone right off that had a significant role.  Their best pitcher in Beaty, district co-MVP catcher in Norris, up coming pitcher in Parker, SS/outfielder Dixon, and on and on. They should be solid at almost every position.  Good luck C-Range, should be a great season!

I don't usually comment on baseball forum. I'm more of a basketball junkie but when I saw this I had to throw my two cents in. Last year I went to a few games and saw alot of yelling, trash-talking, and poor sportmanship with some of the teams. I must say I was impressed by Crange players. Not just on the field but off. I witnessed first hand the sportsmanship and class these guys have. A couple of their players helped me unload my trunk and carry over my cooler, chairs, etc. They offered to help and were very polite to my wife and I. After the game in which they won, they were humble and very respectful to the other team. Class act. Good job Coach. It shows what a great bunch of guys you have. Must cheer for my hometown-Clay Co but shout out to Crange team. You're attitudes don't go unnoticed

Jackson County and Clarkrange are the favorites to finish 1-2 in district. My nod will go Clarkrange, but both will have a very tough time getting to region final as Goodpasture and Watertown are probably two of the top 12 teams in the state in 2015. Good Luck to all teams and prayers for health and great success in 2015!

Thanks for the info 2020. I didn't realize the Beaty kid played both sports. I saw them play last year but I didnt recognize him in a hat I guess. He is a great PG for the Buffs and now that I know he plays both sports, I look forward to watching him when Crange comes over the hill to Celina. Not familiar with the other player in basketball or baseball but look forward to watching the games and good luck to all the 7A teams