7A baseball

UTRok

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoreboard is correct. Clarkrange won both. Two good games. Great athletes on both teams. Both teams played their hearts out. Congrats to Coach Webb and the Buffaloes. Second game JC came out hitting and got up by 5. The buffs came back up by two then JC tied it up. JC failed to score during their last at bat. The buffaloes scored--game over

The double header was played at JC which I earlier posted would not be good for the buffaloes but I want to say I stand corrected. Fine group of young men who didn't get down when the second game started out in JC's favor. Senior leadership, good coaching, and that we aren't giving up attitude may get the buffs a long way. Hats off to JC as well. Those guys hung in there and kept coming back. Should be exciting district tourn. Still anybody's to win

Both games at JC were good games. A few costly errors on JC part. Both teams hit the ball well. JC has a few young players that will carry them well for the next few years. A freshman pitched the whole first game and a sophomore started the second and they bat 1 and 2 for them. It should be a good tournament