Jasper & SP Students Injured In Auto Accident

OLD PIRATE

The past month we have seen quite a few accidents that have taken the lives of some of our kids. It seems like it's something every week. The MC cheerleader was released with broken bones and scratches. The MC softball player came out of surgery and has another scheduled for Tuesday. I don't know anything about the SP kids conditions. Prayers are greatly appreciated. Most all of these kids from these high schools are friends.

The past month we have seen quite a few accidents that have taken the lives of some of our kids. It seems like it's something every week. The MC cheerleader was released with broken bones and scratches. The MC softball player came out of surgery and has another scheduled for Tuesday. I don't know anything about the SP kids conditions. Prayers are greatly appreciated. Most all of these kids from these high schools are friends.

i was told 1 of the SP kids was released with broken nose and concussion. The other SP kid is still in critical condition with head trauma.

This is what most folks not from our county don't get to see. 4 students...2 from Jasper and 2 from SP being friends outside of football. Besides all the mess on here there is lots of love between the two towns. Prayers for these kids, their families, and all the friends.

***** Old Pirate says us old fellers love to tease each other but the youngons are gifts we all love & cherish. Hurts my heart to hear a Youngon is hurt