REGION 4 (2a) THREAD

FridayMainEvent

Cascade, Community, Forrest, and Eagleville who have been in district together in past years welcome East Robertson, Jackson County, Watertown, and Westmoreland.

Gonna be a lot of travel for these teams!  Not a single member of this region has a 2015 schedule posted yet.  I'm interested specifically with Cascade, Community, and Eagleville as I'm most familiar with those teams.

I think Forrest or Cascade would be the early favorites with Eagleville in the mix as well.  Thoughts?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the schedule for Cascade:

1. Moore County       H

2. Lewis County         A

3. Watertown             A

4. Fayetteville City     H

5. Eagleville               H

6. Forrest                  H

7. Jackson County     A

8. Community             A

9. BYE

10. Westmorland        A

11. East Roberstson   H 

They did have several seniors but, they had several kids get a lot of playing time due to injuries early on. There will be some big shoes to fill at certain areas but I personally feel like they have a group of kids with some big time potential. I've followed Westmoreland football since the early 90's and this season could be something special if the kids learn to become 1 unit.

Cascade, Community, Forrest, and Eagleville who have been in district together in past years welcome East Robertson, Jackson County, Watertown, and Westmoreland.

Gonna be a lot of travel for these teams!  Not a single member of this region has a 2015 schedule posted yet.  I'm interested specifically with Cascade, Community, and Eagleville as I'm most familiar with those teams.

I think Forrest or Cascade would be the early favorites with Eagleville in the mix as well.  Thoughts?

Westmoreland will be the team to beat. They will make some waves in that region.

1 Westmoreland(by long shot) 2 Eagleville 3 Cascade 4 Forrest 5 Jackson 6 Community 7 Watertown 8 East RobertsoN

I believe Watertown may be a little better than 7th place, agree Eagleville and Cascade will give Westmoreland the most trouble. However, see my comments in the Westy post, everyone thought GP would dominate when they went down from 3 to 2a, they couldn't even win the district much less be a state contender. It's not a sure thing, but I have to favor Westmoreland at this point due to competition they have faced over the last few years.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the schedule for Cascade:

1. Moore County       H

2. Lewis County         A

3. Watertown             A

4. Fayetteville City     H

5. Eagleville               H

6. Forrest                  H

7. Jackson County     A

8. Community             A

9. BYE

10. Westmorland        A

11. East Roberstson   H 

I just posted this schedule to CoachT.  It's pending approval.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Westmoreland CAN win the state championship next year. So I feel they have the potential to win the region. I must admit I'm not familiar with several of the teams in or region. Eagleville played us twice in recent years. We split those games. East Robertson is a familiar foe due to middle school games. Watertown was an old rivalry. That being said I like our chances from what I now of these teams compared to ours. However, many players will have to step up but I'm confident they will. Great group of kids on this Westmoreland team. Lots of desire to win and they definitely have seen what it takes to win the last couple years up here