Region 1A districts 1 and 2

maroonandgray

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby , Hampton , S.Greene. It will be 2 of these. Im positive no one else in district 2 could make it. I think Northview is ok but I also think we made em look better than they were by being a little overconfident and playing a closer game than we should have with them. Have only seen Unaka and S.G. outta district 1 in person so I don't really know much other than S.G is better than Unaka...

Cosby , Hampton , S.Greene. It will be 2 of these. Im positive no one else in district 2 could make it. I think Northview is ok but I also think we made em look better than they were by being a little overconfident and playing a closer game than we should have with them. Have only seen Unaka and S.G. outta district 1 in person so I don't really know much other than S.G is better than Unaka...

Still, pretty impresive showing by Northview considering they are only 9th and 10th grade this year.

Still, pretty impresive showing by Northview considering they are only 9th and 10th grade this year.

Yea I agree...they have some very talented young athletes. I would think they may be the favorite to win our district next season. They will be very good in the next few years in all sports.

You still have to consider its not like they are picking from 9th and 10th graders from a school the size of whats normal for our district..They have more 9th and 10th graders as we have students in our whole school.  makes a difference

Yea I agree...they have some very talented young athletes. I would think they may be the favorite to win our district next season. They will be very good in the next few years in all sports.

You still have to consider its not like they are picking from 9th and 10th graders from a school the size of whats normal for our district..They have more 9th and 10th graders as we have students in our whole school. makes a difference

I was under the impression they were going to be AA next year. Considering each class is roughly the same size, their enrollment will be 200% higher than two years ago. I know they are going to be AAA in football.

I was under the impression they were going to be AA next year. Considering each class is roughly the same size, their enrollment will be 200% higher than two years ago. I know they are going to be AAA in football.

Yea its kinda weird...I thought the same thing. They are going AAA in football for sure. I know they will still be in our baseball and basketball districts next year not sure about the year after that.