1 Shalyn Willand ( LaVergne)

2 Allison Gefellers ( Chuckey-Doak)

3 Kristin Simmons ( Rhea County)

4 Tiny Shipley ( David Crockett)

112lbs

1 Katie Brock ( Sequatchie County)

2 Victoria Knier ( West Creek)

3 Gabby Medina ( Cumberland County)

4 Olivia Vanderveen ( Montgomery Central)

120lbs

1 Eluse Dille ( Cumberland County)

2 Allison Davis ( Sullivan East)

3 Serria Schulz ( Munford)

4 Sarah Hall ( David Crockett)

125lbs

1 Emily Legagneur ( Bearden)

2 Kayh St. Marie ( Stone Memorial)

3 Courtney Morrell ( Happy Valley)

4 Selina Alonzo ( Cookville)

130lbs

1 Alexandria Knowles ( Science Hill)

2 Kaitlin Kiser ( Shelbyville)

3 Krista Martin ( Tennessee High)

4 Krista Legagneur ( Bearden)

138lbs

1 Jailah Grimes ( Summit)

2 Tailor Stolle ( Ravenwood)

3 Taylor Morelock ( Volunteer)

4 Jessica Elery ( Northwest)

148lbs

1 Gillian Garman-Davis ( Science Hill)

2 Lindsey Morrison ( Northwest)

3 Abby Hagewood ( Montgomery Central)

4 Becka Stallard ( Volunteer)

155lbs

1 Jaydn Sayre-Adona ( Northeast)

2 Katie Pullins ( Stone Memorial)

3 Stephany Lane ( South Green)

4 Keely Sage ( Montgomery Central)

165lbs

1 Kenya-Lee Slone ( Hardin Valley)

2 Morgan Kite ( Science Hill)

3 Kinley Hasamear ( Independence)

4 Kathleen Gross ( South Green)

185lbs

1 Abby Mainzer ( St. Andrew's-Sewanew)

2 Kaela Eads ( Tennessee High)

3 Kaleigh Johnson ( Cumberland County)

4 Ashley Thompson ( Science Hill)

Edited by 1VIKINGNATION

Frist thanks for your in put on these rankings. The reason I have Davis at the 2 slot she was beating Dille 5-0 going in the 3rd. Davis goes on top and get caught riding high in legs. Then Dille is able to turn her and get the pin.

hawk was in a similar position and lost to dille at the halls tournament so it looks like that first round match between davis/hawk will be one to watch. both girls have the talent to beat dille and the loser should end up third

I would like to make the wrestling community aware of a particular female wrestler.  Some of you might know her most do not, but if you have seen her wrestle then you definitely know her. She has elected to wrestle males her freshman and now sophomore year. Wrestles at 106, 14 total wins and 6 are over males.  She placed 3rd at JV Grand Championship. She placed 2nd at Indy losing to Brock 113, 1st at West Creek. Given the rules she cannot compete in regionals for girls state.  This female is Halla Woodson and she wrestles for the Cougars of Dickson County High School.  I haven't seen those 105's wrestle, but just ask Brock if she can. Looking forward to seeing her name at the top for the next two years.

Love the TN lead on Girls wrestling division, but what keeping TSSAA/ncaa rules restricting all wrestlers from other divisions from competing or region/state disqualification? My boys found it a lose-lose if forced and what's more... it was sad to see some of those stretchers, long delays and Paramedics over the years,,, but Exhibition matches agreed (release forms to ensure the understood risk) prior to matches shouldn't be a problem IMO.

I would like to make the wrestling community aware of a particular female wrestler. Some of you might know her most do not, but if you have seen her wrestle then you definitely know her. She has elected to wrestle males her freshman and now sophomore year. Wrestles at 106, 14 total wins and 6 are over males. She placed 3rd at JV Grand Championship. She placed 2nd at Indy losing to Brock 113, 1st at West Creek. Given the rules she cannot compete in regionals for girls state. This female is Halla Woodson and she wrestles for the Cougars of Dickson County High School. I haven't seen those 105's wrestle, but just ask Brock if she can. Looking forward to seeing her name at the top for the next two years.

Smoothsuave Looking forward to seeing her next year in action. I have a real problem with girls that have wrestled boys aren't able to still compete at regionals and state. If a boy wrestled a girl no problem that's ok but not for the girls. This rule needs to be fixed either boy can't go against girls or it's ok for both girls and boys.