Elizabethton Cyclones vs Johnson County

BigBama42

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Dugger will not let his team score 100 points against these teams that are rebuilding.  He instructed his team to stop shooting at Sullivan North a little while back so they would not reach 100.  I believe they had 96.  The Lady Cyclones could have scored 100 points in several of the games on their schedule if they wanted to.  It serves no purpose and I do not think it will happen.  Leading the state in scoring average at over 69 points a game and holding opponents to an average of 34 points a game speaks to the talent level and effort given by this team.  The 35 point per game average victory margin is remarkable.

Hey I have no dog in this but I was told by a couple of cyclone parents,that coach Dugger refused to give state championship rings to a couple of girls who are no longer on the team,but they were last year.i think this is pretty crappy I know one of the girls wanted to work on another sport,she knew she wouldn't see the court that much this year or the next,so she chose to leave the team.