2015 Riverdale football schedule

davidlimbaugh

It'll be kinda strange...no Lavergne...and no Stewart's creek.

Still no news on spring practice dates/scrimmages.  Wish Aydelott would appoint an assistant or someone to provide information and promote the football program.  They should have someone like that.  They could call that role 'Sports Information Director' or something catchy like that.

I hope they've taken time to start thinking/planning for spring practice.  I wonder who the kicker will be?

It'll be kinda strange...no Lavergne...and no Stewart's creek.

Still no news on spring practice dates/scrimmages.  Wish Aydelott would appoint an assistant or someone to provide information and promote the football program.  They should have someone like that.  They could call that role 'Sports Information Director' or something catchy like that.

I hope they've taken time to start thinking/planning for spring practice.  I wonder who the kicker will be?

Riverdale spring football begins April 21st...

Scrimmage Schedule:

May 1st - Lavergne at Home

May 8th - Centennial at  Home

They should start around 4:30 to 5:00....

Next Question B)

Edited by davidlimbaugh

HELLO RIVERDALE... MY NAME IS PASSIVE DA'OWL AGGRESSIVE...I REPRESENT FORMERLY 5AAA NOW REGION 4AAAAA...AND A SUPPORTER OF THE OOLTEWAH OWLS..

WE WILL GO TOE TO TOE ON THE GRIDIRON THIS SEASON........WE AIN'T NO JOKE AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MATCHUP....YOU'RE NOT BAAD EITHER AND THEY CALL 7A ONE OF THE TOUGHEST SO IT SHOULD BE A GOOD TEST FOR DEM OWLS...#LOP

HELLO RIVERDALE... MY NAME IS PASSIVE DA'OWL AGGRESSIVE...I REPRESENT FORMERLY 5AAA NOW REGION 4AAAAA...AND A SUPPORTER OF THE OOLTEWAH OWLS..

WE WILL GO TOE TO TOE ON THE GRIDIRON THIS SEASON........WE AIN'T NO JOKE AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MATCHUP....YOU'RE NOT BAAD EITHER AND THEY CALL 7A ONE OF THE TOUGHEST SO IT SHOULD BE A GOOD TEST FOR DEM OWLS...#LOP

Have fond memories of an Ooltewah game in the playoffs years ago in the rain  ...   nice place - nice folks...   

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

Should be a great game PA! Best wishes for a great year to Ooltewah! GO WARRIORS :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:

Edited by warhawks