BatmanDB's Thoughts on DB

BatmanDB

It didn't always work out staying until the end.I remember a great Florida team coming to Knoxville and that smart azz Florida fan making fun of our boots we had on for the rain (something like rednecks in tennessee ) and then they beat the shet out of us and he never did shut up.I had to convince you not to go after him before the game ever started . We were pretty mad by the end

probably not one of my smartest moments, as i remember , that guy looked something like brock lesner....lol....and didnt i have to convince YOU not to go after him by the END of the game?.....great memory...well, not the game anyway

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BVDevil,

I was driving through Morristown this past July and noticed Mo East was having a scrimmage so I decided to stop in to check it out because the Govs were going to be playing Mo East early in the season. They were scrimmaging the Devils and I looked for you because I wanted to introduce myself but didn't see you. I wanted to meet the man behind the YouTube videos. Me and my brother still get a kick out of your reaction to the Alabama loss. Keep it up man but try to relax so you don't have a heart attack. 8-)

Edited by Governors91

BVDevil,

I was driving through Morristown this past July and noticed Mo East was having a scrimmage so I decided to stop in to check it out because the Govs were going to be playing Mo East early in the season. They were scrimmaging the Devils and I looked for you because I wanted to introduce myself but didn't see you. I wanted to meet the man behind the YouTube videos. Me and my brother still get a kick out of your reaction to the Alabama loss. Keep it up man but try to relax so you don't have a heart attack. 8-)

How'd you like Burke toney stadium? I enjoy going there

BVDevil,

If you think that's funny,you should have seen BVD and myself on the golf course a few times.I watched BVD beat a golf club for about 15 minutes one time and then tried to straighten it back out.He turned a golf cart over in a mud puddle and that you can't imagine how funny it was.I never threw a club or said a dirty word myself. :thumb:

Edited by BatmanDB

If you think that's funny,you should have seen BVD and myself on the golf course a few times.I watched BVD beat a golf club for about 15 minutes one time and then tried to straighten it back out.He turned a colf cart over in a mud puddle and that you can't imagine how funny it was.I never through a club or said a dirty word myself. :thumb:

He is a character. Are you #@#&&&@** kidding me?!?!?!? @#&&@% @#*%&@ it!!!

BVDevil,

yessir, i missed some of the scrimmages last year...i generally only go to the home scrimmages, but gona try to make them all this season, cause this may be my last season doing videos for the team.....Health reasons.....so i want this year to be my best yet. Im still hoping i'll be able to continue after this season, but right now, my feet and my diabetes are telling me " fat chance "

If you think that's funny,you should have seen BVD and myself on the golf course a few times.I watched BVD beat a golf club for about 15 minutes one time and then tried to straighten it back out.He turned a golf cart over in a mud puddle and that you can't imagine how funny it was.I never threw a club or said a dirty word myself. :thumb:

WHAT? Lies i tell you....ALL LIES! In fact you @#$% azz !%##er you, you better **@$!#...bleep bleep yourself right now! ( some say i have a temper. I myself dont agree)

WHAT? Lies i tell you....ALL LIES! In fact you @#$% azz !%##er you, you better **@$!#...bleep bleep yourself right now! ( some say i have a temper. I myself dont agree)

I bet that news guy in Raleigh we golfed with would disagree .We might have caused him to get religion and give up golf.

• 6 months later...

I've read several of your post in the past several months that always have that line like the last sentence above. It seems like your putting out a w​arning that this group we're all excited about might be a little on the lazy side and may not be as dedicated as we were hoping for?

My warning was that there are a few connected with the program that are out of touch with how to handle players and their knowledge with weight training.I've heard one coach make several smart remarks downplaying the importants of a strength program and even make fun of young man for being strong.That's where it starts with players losing their passion for the game and not wanting to play for some of these coaches.You can't belittle players  or disrespect them and expect them to give their all.It doesn't matter if it's on the field ,weight room or class room,why not inspire and encourage them .The reason I bring this up,more then "one" coach are blaming the players.It's been said that players come and go but the one thing that never changes is the coaches and they stay the same.To me,that's denial and out of touch with the real problem and that's why I'm not a football dad today..