Will Antioch and Cane Ridge ever name new coaches

It is not a Gallatin issue as much as a Summer Co issue. Gallatin will never be like metro! Too much money to be made in this county and the people up here care too much about their football. Just look at all the teams even the Portland people follow their team. Who it is about matters not in this situation, it is the process!! By the way he may be pretty good. No win situation at Ezell. Metro will get theirs in a few months!

id be careful about writing checks with your mouth there GWave. Glencliff & Hunters Lane will be easy wins, Cane Ridge will be ok, but Hillsboro will give all your teams in that area all they want and more..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be careful about writing checks with your mouth there GWave. Glencliff & Hunters Lane will be easy wins, Cane Ridge will be ok, but Hillsboro will give all your teams in that area all they want and more..

They lost an awful lot this year. It will take some time to reload to that extent. Every Sumner Co team besides Station Camp should be tough to deal with in the new region. Besides I heard how tough metro was going to be years ago before playing them for 8 years and I was not impressed then. Gallatin faired very well against them and Gallatin was in my opinion very predictable at that time. If Gallatin can get some consistency on defense then once again they will fair very well. Trading Lebanon, Wilson Central and Mt Juliet for those 4 metros was a downgrade in mine and everyone else's estimation. No offense. Edited by GWAVE1

They lost an awful lot this year. It will take some time to reload to that extent. Every Sumner Co team besides Station Camp should be tough to deal with in the new region. Besides I heard how tough metro was going to be years ago before playing them for 8 years and I was not impressed then. Gallatin faired very well against them and Gallatin was in my opinion very predictable at that time. If Gallatin can get some consistency on defense then once again they will fair very well. Trading Lebanon, Wilson Central and Mt Juliet for those 4 metros was a downgrade in mine and everyone else's estimation. No offense.

None taken. Hillsboro lost a lot but they do return more then you think. If you think they won't be extremely competitive in this region you are mistaken.. I agree with the other 3 Metro teams, but Cane Ridge has some athletes. Imo it's a 4 team race with Gallatin/Beech/Hendersonville/Hillsboro all pretty close to each other

None taken. Hillsboro lost a lot but they do return more then you think. If you think they won't be extremely competitive in this region you are mistaken.. I agree with the other 3 Metro teams, but Cane Ridge has some athletes. Imo it's a 4 team race with Gallatin/Beech/Hendersonville/Hillsboro all pretty close to each other

Those are my picks for the playoffs as well. I heard that Hillsboro has another top prospect as a sophomore. That is good for them. Hopefully they can gather a good following to support their team. I prefer good teams with active fan bases, just makes it interesting.

SC is quality year in and out? H'ville, Beech or Hillsboro then SC. But you are not sure what SC has....??

Gallatin should be very good despite losing a good back/receiver in Banks. Lots of size and speed returning with several returning with some type of experience. But it is still very early and things can and usually do change. Getting better on the defensive side of the ball is key.