Teams to beat in Single A

dawg101

Last year it came down to Goodpasture and Jackson Christian.  Are those teams going to make it again or will someone else?  Columbia Academy, Summertown, Boyd Buchanan, others?

In no order here are the teams that may make serious runs in 2015 to the 'Boro:

Knox Grace, North Greene, Oneida, South Pittsburg, Boyd Buchanan, Watertown, Goodpasture, MTCS, Peabody, Community. Summertown, Forrest, Columbia Academy, Clarksville Academy, Jackson Christian, Scotts Hill, and Decatur Riverside

If you looked to the east I guess the front runners are North Greene, Grace Christian, and Oneida.  All going to be tough.  

Oneida has one pretty good pitcher... What else do they have that makes them look like state material? They lost their two best players + a couple others, didn't they? They didn't really come close last year... Will they be better this year?

Edited by CAH09

Knox Grace, North Greene, Oneida, South Pittsburg, Boyd Buchanan, Watertown, Goodpasture, MTCS, Peabody, Community. Summertown, Forrest, Columbia Academy, Clarksville Academy, Jackson Christian, Scotts Hill, and Decatur Riverside

I might replace Oneida with Rockwood and then take Watertown off. Don't see them getting past Goodpasture, Boyd Buchanan or South Pittsburg. Other than that I like those choices.

I might replace Oneida with Rockwood and then take Watertown off. Don't see them getting past Goodpasture, Boyd Buchanan or South Pittsburg. Other than that I like those choices.

I truly believe Rockwood can challenge Knox Grace for the 3-A crown. Rockwood is young but we have alot returning. Drives me crazy to see you people try to give Grace a state tournament berth before the first game is played. Check the records folks......Tigers have beaten them 4 of the last 6 games. Two seasons ago both teams made it to the 'boro.

1 senior and 15 juniors this season. We're bringing the same team for the next two seasons. ALL OF THAT WITH OUT HAVING TO RECRUIT THE FIRST PLAYER......

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

I truly believe Rockwood can challenge Knox Grace for the 3-A crown. Rockwood is young but we have alot returning. Drives me crazy to see you people try to give Grace a state tournament berth before the first game is played. Check the records folks......Tigers have beaten them 4 of the last 6 games. Two seasons ago both teams made it to the 'boro.

1 senior and 15 juniors this season. We're bringing the same team for the next two seasons. ALL OF THAT WITH OUT HAVING TO RECRUIT THE FIRST PLAYER......

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

how much did you guys lose? Last yr, 5-5 in district and then out 1st game of tourney. We're all these juniors contributors last year?
  • Upvote 1