District12AA

Rawlings1208

Spring Hill swept Page last night and thanks to a little help from Giles County (beat CPA 5-4 last night)  Spring Hill captures the outright  2015 Regular Season Championship for 12AA.  This year the Raiders have started as many as 7 Sophmores in a District Game, which bodes well for the future of that program.  They proved to be tough to beat this year, but maybe more so the next 2 or three years. 

This is all dependent upon the outcome of Cascade & CPA tonight, but correct me if I'm wrong but this is how it is as of now? 1. Spring Hill & 2. CPA get bye first round, 3. Giles hosts 5. Cascade and 4. Marshall hosts 6. Page? And the bracket would be 1, 4, and 6 in the same and 2,3, and 5?

If it is like last year, 2,3, and 6 will be in one bracket and 1,4, and 5 on the other side. So 3 would play 6 at 3; and 4 would play 5 at 4. 1 and 2 would receive byes and host next round.

I think Marshall vs cascade could go either way, I think Giles wins over page. Spring hill is going to be tough they have a lot of fight in them. If I had to pick today I think spring hill and CPA advance, but it won't be easy.

Will go with Cascade in a mild upset and Giles.

Who wins the opening games on Thursday? Marshall vs Cascade  and Giles vs Page. Who will be the two teams to make it to the Region?

These teams are all fairly even so it should make for a very interesting tournament.

I think it comes down to which team uses thier ace pitcher.  You have to win the game that you are in and If one team goes with the ace and the other doesn't, Ace Wins. If both teams use thier ace pitcher, I think Casecade is a better team, but having the game in Lewisburg makes it tough.  That is a very hard field to defend.