Shadowens resigns.......

HSFBLLRKS

I totally support Coach Shad, and have had to speak with Coach Shad and Justus pertaining to my kid, and although Coach Shad and I have not always agreed, I have always come away knowing that we had the best my child's best interest at heart, I can assure when I came away from my discussions with Justus, It was clear that my child's best interest was not the main concern but rather her positon and authority. Many of you know me on here and I dont pull any punches, what you see is what you get with me, I sympathize with the parents that have to deal with this in the upcoming years.

• Upvote 1

I think all the kids should transfer to Riverdale rather than risk the impact the new principal may have on their lives.

On a more serious note, why will Watson be more successful at Blackman than he was at Siegel?  What were the circumstances of his departure from Siegel...I mean was he removed or just moved on? 

Was there a Majors/Fulmer thing happening at Blackman? Watson seemed quick to take advantage of this unfortunate situation?

Inquiring minds want to know.  

I think all the kids should transfer to Riverdale rather than risk the impact the new principal may have on their lives.

On a more serious note, why will Watson be more successful at Blackman than he was at Siegel?  What were the circumstances of his departure from Siegel...I mean was he removed or just moved on? 

Was there a Majors/Fulmer thing happening at Blackman? Watson seemed quick to take advantage of this unfortunate situation?

Inquiring minds want to know.  

I think Watson realizes this time around that he is going to need a solid staff from top to bottom. Cant speak to what his line of thinking was while at Siegel, but if he cant put together a solid staff due to any number of scenarios then I do not see Blackman being anywhere near as good as they were under Shad. 

IMO, Siegel isnt as good of a job (strictly football speaking) than the other 3 schools in Murfreesboro. Wyant has had to work a little bit harder to get things that you need to be successful at the 6A level than he would have at the aforementioned other schools. 

For the sake of keeping the momentum going that Shad started, it almost had to be Watson so things could start to get back to normal. Bringing in a outsider who could have been a questionable hire could have seen the numbers at Blackman dwindle in a big way

I think Watson realizes this time around that he is going to need a solid staff from top to bottom. Cant speak to what his line of thinking was while at Siegel, but if he cant put together a solid staff due to any number of scenarios then I do not see Blackman being anywhere near as good as they were under Shad. 

IMO, Siegel isnt as good of a job (strictly football speaking) than the other 3 schools in Murfreesboro. Wyant has had to work a little bit harder to get things that you need to be successful at the 6A level than he would have at the aforementioned other schools. 

For the sake of keeping the momentum going that Shad started, it almost had to be Watson so things could start to get back to normal. Bringing in a outsider who could have been a questionable hire could have seen the numbers at Blackman dwindle in a big way

If so he better get a good DC from the Oakland staff, with R'dale experience at humiliating him at Siegel.  He left Siegel because of the UNsuccessful program he was running.  The Nolan brothers both wanted winning programs back then.

No matter what, losing the athletes that Blackman has lost was going to take a toll this upcoming season.  The whole defense from 2013 and nearly the whole offense from 2014.  Looking at last year's roster, I only see 6 or maybe 7 kids who had much playing time at all last year. 

I think Watson will do a great job providing he gets things back to normal quickly.  Any other coaches leaving?