Region 3- ( 6A-32 )

BKisler

Why does everyone keep talking about who WC lost and not who the have? There was a sophomore who started in front of Gabe his sophomore year. Jordan Wilson had twice the yards per carry that year as Gabe and had more yards total than Vic in the same amount of games. He was the leading rusher until his season ended in the 6th game last year. Bowes took over and finished the year as the leading rusher. They also have Hooper who before leaving MJ was their best rusher in his class. Vic is a great back but he would have competition for carries on this team. In a spring scrimmage against Pearl Cohn and two scrimmages this summer Bowes and Wilson has been unstoppable while in the back field at the same time. Hooper will be back this week to make them even stronger.

What are the expectations for WC this year ?

Wilson Central looked better on offense than last year. They had several good looking runningbacks. After seeing them I bet they end up at least middle of the pack or better. It is hard to prepare for that motion offense. Good luck to the Wildcats.

We are expecting good things at WC. We need to fix our inside run defense as you guys exposed it pretty good tonight. Plus you have some good speed and size up front. Good luck to Green Wave also. BTW the first big run for WC was my son number 23.

We are expecting good things at WC. We need to fix our inside run defense as you guys exposed it pretty good tonight. Plus you have some good speed and size up front. Good luck to Green Wave also. BTW the first big run for WC was my son number 23.

Well you have a pretty fast boy there. I think y'all will surprise some teams this year. Especially if the team can get some production from the pass to keep teams from loading up on the run. Like I said and I agree with your son, that was the best I remember seeing Wilson Central on offense in a few years. Best thing was it was a good scrimmage with no major injuries. Both teams got some good work in to help prepare for when it counts. Good luck this year.