GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

GB have any spring scrimmages?

How is spring practice going for you all

No scrimmages...just able to have a 5-day Spring and they are mainly working with the lineman during these 5 practice days, considering a very large portion of the skill positions were involved in baseball anyway. An the reason for just 5 days and no scrimmages was a self-imposed punishment after self-reporting a spring practice violation from last year that occurred under then HC Lyles.

How is spring practice going for you all

It's going okay. Returning a few but they are still young as we were really young last year. Baseball team lost tonight in extra innings to a HR 3-2, so those guys will be joining practice tomorrow I would say. Numbers are up in the 30's instead of upper 20's from last year. Moved a few guys around to new positions so hopefully will work the kinks out.

It's going okay. Returning a few but they are still young as we were really young last year. Baseball team lost tonight in extra innings to a HR 3-2, so those guys will be joining practice tomorrow I would say. Numbers are up in the 30's instead of upper 20's from last year. Moved a few guys around to new positions so hopefully will work the kinks out.

Good deal, Mike. Thank for the update. Best of luck to you all this year.

Any spring scrimmages for greenback? OnB? ladyKee?

only had 5 days,had to serve a penalty for the previous head coach coaching players early last spring.We self reported and we gave back 10 days.So just a little fundamental work from what I read a few posts back from Cherokean.I haven't seen anything since the season ended so I am quiet curious myself.Good luck to your Pirates.I'm still looking for a rematch!LOL.Although I'm hearing a lot of good things going on down that way and it got me a tad worried to say the least.

only had 5 days,had to serve a penalty for the previous head coach coaching players early last spring.We self reported and we gave back 10 days.So just a little fundamental work from what I read a few posts back from Cherokean.I haven't seen anything since the season ended so I am quiet curious myself.Good luck to your Pirates.I'm still looking for a rematch!LOL.Although I'm hearing a lot of good things going on down that way and it got me a tad worried to say the least.

Yep I forgot about that. Good job self reporting. At least y'all were able to get some work in. That QB should be much improved.