Region 4AA Tournament

TonyStark

both notre dame and bledsoe co. will surprise you guys this year. and cannon co doesn't make it pass sub state will lose to brainerd again.

you will be surprised then pouderfan. This isn't the same team that started the season. Cannon is a well-oiled machine now and will be breaking down the glass house.

exactly like i said notre dame and bledsoe will surprise you but will see yall at substate when yall play the two big dawgs of chatt, Chattanooga central and Brained going to state.

that what Brainard though last season.....very. Hard to win on the road up in these parts if you play at Cannon or especially at LA. Ask Chat Central's'football team diffrence between host LA and traveling there to play.

football really?lol we have more studs on the basketball team then we do in football. i'm not worried about traveling one of you guys we will have to come to the dome on the hill and play my pounders at our house. thats only if yall don't stubble against one of the lower level chattanooga teams. because i have a weird feeling notre dame or bledsoe upset one of you guys.

that what Brainard though last season.....very. Hard to win on the road up in these parts if you play at Cannon or especially at LA. Ask Chat Central's'football team diffrence between host LA and traveling there to play.

I agree with you on this one,UCMan. As I have stated previously it's not impossible but sweeping both games between 6-AA & 8-AA is rare. Last time it happened was in 2010(Tyner/Howard). Brainerd has the experience, Chatt Central does not. If Central goes on the road I will be very surprised if they win. Let's get these Region games over with and I will re-visit this topic!

I agree with you on this one,UCMan. As I have stated previously it's not impossible but sweeping both games between 6-AA & 8-AA is rare. Last time it happened was in 2010(Tyner/Howard). Brainerd has the experience, Chatt Central does not. If Central goes on the road I will be very surprised if they win. Let's get these Region games over with and I will re-visit this topic!

my point exactly.....way better to host Cannon or LA than to travel up to play those teams at thier place. These hills and hollars have created lots of wierd things to opposing teams. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan