Region 4AA Tournament

TonyStark

football really?lol we have more studs on the basketball team then we do in football. i'm not worried about traveling one of you guys we will have to come to the dome on the hill and play my pounders at our house. thats only if yall don't stubble against one of the lower level chattanooga teams. because i have a weird feeling notre dame or bledsoe upset one of you guys.

That weird feeling will pass quickly once you see the scores. BC or ND wont give CC or LA much of a game. Both 8aa teams will probably win by 15 at least.

Saw a post from a CC fan saying the boys game had been moved to tomorrow night. Anyone know why this might happen? Isn't the weather supposed to be an issue again tomorrow?

I had heard there was suppose to be a little snow tonight. I just checked a couple sites online though, and it's not showing much of a chance of anything until Sunday, and that's just rain. It just says cloudy for the next few days in our area. It looks dark outside, and like some type or storm might be brewing up.

I had heard there was suppose to be a little snow tonight. I just checked a couple sites online though, and it's not showing much of a chance of anything until Sunday, and that's just rain. It just says cloudy for the next few days in our area. It looks dark outside, and like some type or storm might be brewing up.

Looks like schools all over the state are closing early...wow. Guess I need to watch the weather more...haha.

Looks like schools all over the state are closing early...wow. Guess I need to watch the weather more...haha.

I guess so, but I literally just checked online 2 minutes before I made that post, and that's what it had to say on two different sites. I heard DC was already out of days to take off, and that they might do away with spring break.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I guess so, but I literally just checked online 2 minutes before I made that post, and that's what it had to say on two different sites. I heard DC was already out of days to take off, and that they might do away with spring break.

Oh I'm not disagreeing. I just never watch the weather lol. I pay more attention when the sports being played are outside...I'm pretty sure these region games have to be played regardless though if I'm not mistaken...

Edited by dctiger