Region 1A: Thoughts?

Dawgfan88

Dawgfan, the Dogs need to focus one game at a time. Right now the total focus should be on Northview Academy. I really know nothing about Northview except the scores reported on CoachT. According to their schedule they have played Cosby three times this year and lost by 3 the first game, 29 the second and only 8 in the district semifinals. Maybe Oleeagle can enlighten us more on Northview but I would say that we will get their best effort. Now is the time to respect all, fear none, play each game like it could be your last and let the chips fall where they may.

It would be good to know a thing or two about Northview Academy. I know we have never played them in anything, so it's a blank slate. It will  be a nice change to play somebody new, instead of the same teams from the conference and district. Other teams really seem to just LOVE VanHuss-White Gym come tourney time, so we should try to make them as welcome as possible, don't  you think?

Northview is very talented but very young..they were really tough at home this year but I don't see em responding well to a rowdy crowd at Hampton. Berean is sneaky...they are TALL and coached well they could surprise SG. after all SG ain't real big they could be in trouble. Hancock is playing well right now and VERY hard to beat in Sneedville. They are BIG not overly tall though. We should be able to take care of business at home but once we get to CD I think it's anybody game cause we traditionally haven't fared well there.

Hampton is healthy right now and all seem to have the right attitude. Ned will soon be cracking the play book open (game against SG was as vanilla as I figured it would be).

As for regional game location, I still HATE having to play at CD in Greene Co! Even worse is playing at that middle school.

The only fair thing is to be playing these games at Elizabethton HS LOL!