Top 10 Freshmen for 2015-2016

touchdown114

All four of the 8th grade Higher Calling kids that won the AAU Middle School state that are going to Cleveland next year, I would put on the list of Top 10 Freshman for AAA next year. All 4 placed at Philo, Dixie and did extremely well at Mcdonogh. I believe that Logan Whiteside has a shot to be a 4 timer and might have been a 5 timer had he been allowed to compete as an 8th grader like some kids are allowed to do.

The other 3 are Austin Sweeney, Caleb Flickner and Dillon Jones. If all 4 make Varisty next year they will place at state.

In Private School, Mason of course will be the top ranked Freshman in the state and probably overall.. Higher Calling's Russel Barry who is at Mccallie won the Middle School state and he will be a top 10 freshman.

In Small school, Higher Calling's Cade Holloway who is going to Notre Dame, I think will be on the top 10 even though he only placed 3rd at Middle School state.

Edited by durdon

If anyone who knows Durdon, he's a bit nutty. My guys are tough but have a long way to go if they want to be on the podium as a freshman. I'll give a shot at top 10 incoming freshman.

1. Mason Reiniche -Baylor.proven

2. Logan Whiteside hcwc. Hammer

3. Garrin Shuffler-Greene Team. Dude is tough

4. Landon Fowler- eagleville

5 Michael Kramer-WC. Another Kramer that can wrestle

6 Luke Dezember-Lawrence County WC. This kid is fun to watch.he could win 106 next year

7. Job Dooley-Copperheads WC. Another dooley and he can wrestle

8 Brayden Palmer-Buccaneers.the kid is a winner

9. Alexei Pergrande-Wildcat WC . Another pergrande to add to the Wildcats

10. Austin Sweeney hcwc. Tough kid

10. Kane Kleoudis-Nashville catholic. This kid is a beast

This is just based on the little bit I've seen of these guys and the immediate impact I feel they can make. Also I Was not Positive On SOME ages

Edited by JBoskenUSAW

Durdon,

What weight are these young men?

Here are the Higher Calling Middle school 8th grade state champs and there weights

Logan Whiteside 110lbs - Cleveland

Austin Sweeney 120lbs - Cleveland

Russel Barry 125lbs - Mccallie

Dillon Jones 160lbs - Cleveland

Caleb Flickner 220lbs - Cleveland

And

Cade Holloway 95lbs - Notre Dame 3rd place

It will be a little hard to tell what weight they will end up in high school as Coach Bosken heavily encourages our middle school wrestlers not to cut at all.

And yes I am a bit nutty..

Mason lost to a Jr. in the state finals.

Funny how facts can get lost in the shuffle with this Durdon Guy.  Se other post on AAU state.  He seems to think that Chattanooga wasn't competitive because they forfeited 4 weight classes....OK I'll give you that...forfeiting four weight classes out of 22 weight classes is tough.  Here's the big question...Why did you forfeit 4 weight classes (not enough interest, competitive wrestlers, etc. etc)... Oh yea,  let's say they pinned in all those weight classes....they still loose by 20 points.

Here are the Higher Calling Middle school 8th grade state champs and there weights

Logan Whiteside 110lbs - Cleveland

Austin Sweeney 120lbs - Cleveland

Russel Barry 125lbs - Mccallie

Dillon Jones 160lbs - Cleveland

Caleb Flickner 220lbs - Cleveland

And

Cade Holloway 95lbs - Notre Dame 3rd place

It will be a little hard to tell what weight they will end up in high school as Coach Bosken heavily encourages our middle school wrestlers not to cut at all.

And yes I am a bit nutty..

dooley beat whiteside in the state last year by a major so whiteside decidde to go 110 this year