TCA vs Mitchell

yankees8589

TCA vs Mitchell

While Mitchell is the prohibitive underdog, they do have a punchers chance. Having to overcome a far more talented TCA team, the vaunted TCA defense, home cooking, and the hostile environment might just be too much for this overachieving Mitchell team. The buzz is that no fewer that 15 D1 coaches or some form of staff will be in attendance to peek in on this incredibly talented TCA team, a team many consider to be the top team in the state regardless of class. If Mitchell can go into the 4th quarter behind no more that 10 they have a chance, albeit slim. 

For the Mitchell and TCA fans I say good luck to both teams.

Anybody can be beaten on any given night; it’s always been that way. Call me crazy but I have a feeling Mitchell might take TCA behind the woodshed in this one. I know the odds of this are probably 10000 to 1, just a feeling I have is all. I’ve been wrong many times, just as everyone else has.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mitchell shocked the world in this one.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yankees8589 you had better be careful making fun of TCA it could backfire. If UC wins tonight either team better come to play, or it will be a long trip home. Everyone thought LC and Humboldt would be close but LC came out cold and never was in the game. It is just more proof that on any given night anyone can be beat. Good Luck TCA and UC.

TCA vs Mitchell

While Mitchell is the prohibitive underdog, they do have a punchers chance. Having to overcome a far more talented TCA team, the vaunted TCA defense, home cooking, and the hostile environment might just be too much for this overachieving Mitchell team. The buzz is that no fewer that 15 D1 coaches or some form of staff will be in attendance to peek in on this incredibly talented TCA team, a team many consider to be the top team in the state regardless of class. If Mitchell can go into the 4th quarter behind no more that 10 they have a chance, albeit slim.

For the Mitchell and TCA fans I say good luck to both teams.

Anybody can be beaten on any given night; it’s always been that way. Call me crazy but I have a feeling Mitchell might take TCA behind the woodshed in this one. I know the odds of this are probably 10000 to 1, just a feeling I have is all. I’ve been wrong many times, just as everyone else has.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mitchell shocked the world in this one.

Hey Yankee, why don't you come cheer on this great TCA team tonight as you say? I would love for you to sit by me tonight and have a conversation with me about the game.

I watched Mitchell play last night and there is no doubt they are the best single a basketball team I have seen. You obviously are a TCA hater. You must be from USJ.

Now for a more intelligent post. There is no doubt this game will be be very similar game to facing the Giants. Mitchell is no doubt the heavily favored team but my hope is that TCA plays with a lot of heart as they have in the years past.Mitchell has three Division I prospects and a load of support talent around them. They have great size, they are extremely well coached, very disciplined, and superquick. TCAis no doubt one of the top teams in single-A basketball but they have a monumental task tonight. Play hard and give it a perfect effort tonight. Galilee, hope you enjoyed those Barbecue nachos. Tell your wife it probably only added 5 pounds to your weight!lol. Next year you have to buy me some barbecue ribs from Memphis! Go Lions, make Jackson and TCA proud!

Edited by TCAIntense

Thank you INT they were great. I have to admit that I took them home and shared with the wifey..LOL. This will be a good game and we do not take you all lightly at all. The place wil be loud and rocking. TCA will not beat themselves and we must come to play.

Hey Galilee, I've been in Memphis all day on business and have been trying to find the Mitchell bus but couldn't find it I was hoping to let the air out of their tires so they couldn't come tonight. Ha ha ha ha. Glad your wife enjoyed those barbecue nachos. Tell her I'm expecting some barbecue ribs next year! Look forward to an injury free exciting basketball game tonight! Much respect for the Mitchell program. And as I told you last night Mitchell looks like a great AAA basketball team! Ha ha ha ha