No blind draw in state tournament this year.

Galilee

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the blind draw better...the suspense i guess. Still a crap shoot though.

OR vs Blackmon rematch in 1st round would be fun to watch. Don't think Blackmon would relish it though.

AAA games on Wednesday kick it off! Feel a sick day coming on haha

Heckfire we have to get there 1st lol I don't want to count my chiks before they hatch lol. We don't have the luxury of having guys like Dedrick and Jermaine :P

I hear ya Sweet you're right..don't take anything for granted. I remember the '98 Dragons undefeated and ranked #1 led by Jermaine & Deadrick getting ambushed by Tennessee High in the sub-state. That loss still stings today!

Yeah brother I bet it did. Last years State Final game really stung. To wait over 50 years to get back to that game just to lose by 2 measley points was heartbreaking.

Yeah brother I bet it did. Last years State Final game really stung. To wait over 50 years to get back to that game just to lose by 2 measley points was heartbreaking.

Most heartbreaking loss for Maryville was losing the Substate game at home vs Greeneville in 2003. It was the last game of Lee Humphrey,s career at Maryville. He couldn't hit that game.