Who will be 5A championship contenders?

gobears89

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS Oline was replaced from year 1 to year 2 so it shouldn't be a big adjustment to replace it this year. I personally thought their lines the last 2 years were big but slow. they wasn't very dominant. JMO.  Secondary shouldn't be a problem. Tee Higgins is as good as a DB as they had. I hear the Middleton kid if wasn't hurt would have played a lot.  I seen one game he got to played. He got pick and cold cocked someone.  People that knew him say he was a better athlete than his brother. #8 is small but his freshman year on varsity he got a pick and this year he got a pick. The Warrington kid has the speed to play in the secondary and what I hear he is very smart and a great leader. (sounds like safety material to me). The miner kid covered the kicks seems like a good athlete.  He played a lot of secondary in JV. Great speed. I too hear Allison may try to play DB.  Lastly transfer RB from MHS is a good athlete too.  They have a surplus of athletes in the secondary. 

SS Oline was replaced from year 1 to year 2 so it shouldn't be a big adjustment to replace it this year. I personally thought their lines the last 2 years were big but slow. they wasn't very dominant. JMO.  Secondary shouldn't be a problem. Tee Higgins is as good as a DB as they had. I hear the Middleton kid if wasn't hurt would have played a lot.  I seen one game he got to played. He got pick and cold cocked someone.  People that knew him say he was a better athlete than his brother. #8 is small but his freshman year on varsity he got a pick and this year he got a pick. The Warrington kid has the speed to play in the secondary and what I hear he is very smart and a great leader. (sounds like safety material to me). The miner kid covered the kicks seems like a good athlete.  He played a lot of secondary in JV. Great speed. I too hear Allison may try to play DB.  Lastly transfer RB from MHS is a good athlete too.  They have a surplus of athletes in the secondary. 

I agree about the lines. With Younger coaching them I don't worry too much about them. I agree about our line being slow this past year. I hope our OL is a lot more aggressive this year.

Mondo, I don't worry to much about the O line, Bundy will have them ready lol.. Qb is a big question mark for sure, got 3 solid options and hopefully we'll get an idea this spring and summer.. Defense should be much improved IMO

Agreed Coach Bundy is the best O line coach around. How many of our prospective QB's are playing baseball? I know of at least 2.

I agree about the lines. With Younger coaching them I don't worry too much about them. I agree about our line being slow this past year. I hope our OL is a lot more aggressive this year.

I agree that better sums the OL from last year up. Needed to be more aggressive.

Agreed Coach Bundy is the best O line coach around. How many of our prospective QB's are playing baseball? I know of at least 2.

Just 2 I believe and both are in the mix.. I did forget about one of the boys playing baseball which gives us 4 prospective qbs lol.. Should be a solid competition.. Late Summer is probably more accurate before we get an idea..

Edited by CommandoBlood100