Community vs Houston Co.

ecu

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went the matchup earlier this year and have some thoughts. It was a nail biter that Houston County pulled out in the last few seconds on Community's home court. The better of Hc post players set on the bench the majority of the game. You would think on a neutral court HC would have the upper hand. However I don't know how neutral of a court eagleville will be. This should be a great game, and I know the Irish faithful will be there in droves. GOOD LUCK IRISH!!

Lady Irish won 54-50... Bradee Wambles (the guard that got hurt) had an MRI on her knee today. Nothing is torn, but she dos have a subchrondral impaction fracture... nothing they can do, it will heal itself.  The doctors didn't give her any restrictions.  If it is up to Bradee, she will be on the court Monday night, however, her parents and Coach Young may say otherwise.

Lady Irish won 54-50... Bradee Wambles (the guard that got hurt) had an MRI on her knee today. Nothing is torn, but she dos have a subchrondral impaction fracture... nothing they can do, it will heal itself. The doctors didn't give her any restrictions. If it is up to Bradee, she will be on the court Monday night, however, her parents and Coach Young may say otherwise.

Good to hear! I never want to see anyone get hurt especially this time of year.